Chapter 109: Back At It Again

Cassidy's P.O.V.

"Tap out and I'll let you go."

"River get off of me!" I demanded.

I had walked into the room to finish packing the last of our things that we were bringing with us to France when all of a sudden River tackled me to the ground.

He literally had me pinned to the ground with his knee in my back and one of my arms pinned behind me while my cheek was squished to the floor.

"All you have to do is tap out..." He reiterated.

"You're such a child! I'm not tapping out just get off of me!"

"I'll wait then..."

"River this hurts!"

"Suck it up buttercup."

"I can't you're hurting me you dick!"

"Once again, you literally shot me. You're not allowed to bitch about how much this hurts."

"It was an accident!!!!!"

"Mhm sure it was."

"Oh my god will you please just let me go! Its been 5 minutes!"

"Nope. Not until you tap out."

"Fine. Guess I'll have to do this the hard way."

I started trying to maneuver my way away from him but couldn't move worth crap.

He laughed at my desperate attempts.

"Bien aime you're not stronger than me. The only way you're getting out of this is if you tap out."

"No because I'm not a little pussy!"

"Thats debatable..."

"I'M NOT!"

"I know I know." He laughed. "Vous êtes une grosse chatte."

"Stop! If you're gonna hurt me at least speak English while doing it..."

"Où est l'amusement dans ça?"

"You're gonna make me cry...."

He chuckled once more then kissed my cheek, still not letting go of me.

"Je t'aime Cassidy."

"Aw... I love you too.... But if you dont get off of me within the next 10 seconds I'm gonna punch you in the dick."

"If you punch me in the dick I'm gonna muff your ass."

"Then I'd hit you in your Adam's apple."

He pulled my arm back more as I winced in pain.

I couldn't take it anymore.

I quickly tapped out, finally giving in.

"Yes!" He cheered. "River 13, Cassidy 0. You owe me head."

"Screw that." I bursted out laughing as I stood up. "You're not getting anything after that."

"Oh come on. Thats not fair..." He complained as he followed me into the bathroom.

"No what's not fair is pinning someone to the floor who's half your size AND demanding them to tap out..."

"Touché." He replied. "Can we at least have sex then? You know, as a going away kind of thing?"

"Nope. Shouldn't have forced me to tap out."

"Oh whatever, you can't resist me."

"Yes I can. You're not as irresistible as you think." I stated as I began to walk out of the bathroom.