Chapter 151: Secrets Secrets and More Secrets

Jenna's P.O.V.

"Where did Rome and Morgan go!?" I asked.

"They went to the basketball court!" Payton answered.

We came up with a plan to get the now 4 raccoons out of the house but it failed terribly when they all decided to team up on us and chase us throughout the house so now we were all split up in separate rooms.

I was in mom and dad's room with Meadow and Payton.

Logan was in the library down the hall with Grayson.

Benji and Kaiser were in the mancave downstairs along with Rome and Morgan who had made it to the basketball court near the mancave.

And just before the raccoons started to chase us I took Harley up to one of the guest rooms and closed the door because I was NOT gonna be responsible for a rabid baby.

My phone vibrated and I quickly answered it when I saw that it was Benji.

"You guys okay?" I asked.

"There's one in here..." He whispered.

"What? How?"

"I guess it broke away from the others while they were chasing us and it came in here before we did."

"Where's Kai?"

"He's right here... We're hiding behind the stereo near the jacuzzi but the raccoons sniffing out every part of the room."

"Just stay put I'll figure something out." I stated.

"No, wait- that's not why I called..."

"Why'd you call then?"

"Because, by the time we circled around the house the 3rd time, I noticed that there was only 1 raccoon chasing us..."

"Meaning?"

"Meaning 1 of them is still out there, 1 came in here... And the other two could possibly be in one of the other rooms."

Suddenly I heard a scream come from the library.

I opened the room door and looked down the hall to see Gray and Logan charging towards the stairs and behind them- a rabid raccoon.

Grayson quickly jumped onto the railing along the staircase and slid down while Logan literally LEAPT over the railing as if he was Spiderman.

They both ran back to the kitchen as the raccoon followed them and another one tagged along.

"Benji.." I said into the phone. "Are you two okay?"

"Its still in here." He whispered. Then I heard him gasp.

"What? What's happening?"

"Come on Kaiser..." He said quietly. "Just slowly back away. Dont make any sudden moves..."

"Its staring at us." Kaiser stated.

"It sees us... But if we're steady and careful enough maybe it won't attack...."

Then there was the sound of something clashing to the ground.

"RUN KAISER!" Benji yelled.

I hung up the phone and ran to the nightstand next to the bed.

"Its gotta be in here..." I said over and over again.

"What?" Asked Meadow.

"Dad keeps his guns somewhere in the room. We have to find one."