Chapter 132: Gio

Riley's P

Riley's P.O.V.

I was stuck with the task of babysitting the kids while the adults were at some meeting at the Rift.

Maddy and Elise were SUPPOSED to be helping me but they were too busy talking and laughing on the phone in the other other room with Elise's new boyfriend as I sat in the living-room with the kids.

And no, River was not aware that Elise had a boyfriend. She made me promise that I wouldn't tell him.

Meanwhile I was forced to listen to Jenna complain about how Elise and Maddy were excluding her from everything as I fed Meadow.

"And its like just because I'm 13 they feel as if I'm not old enough to hang out with them!" She exclaimed. "Elise and I always used to hang out before Maddy came but now here I am, stuck in here with obnoxious boys and two stupid babies."

"We didn't ask for you to come in here." Grayson retaliated.

"Shut up Grayson." She shot back.

"Don't get mad at him because he's being honest." Rome replied. "Its not our fault you have a pissy attitude."

"Girls are confusing." Said Logan.

"Yet intriguing creatures." Benji added.

"Did you just call me a creature?" She asked.

"I did indeed." Benji smugly stated.

"I'm not a creature."

"Well according to Webster's dictionary, the definition of a creature is anything created whether animate or inanimate. You were in fact created therefore, yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"But you are."

"I'm not!"

"Oh my god Jenna just accept the fact that you're a fucking creature and shutup already!" Rome snapped causing me to chuckle.

"Rome.... You've gotta chill with the bad words." I told him.

"Sorry. Its just hard to study while Jenna's going on a bitching rampage."

Rome and Gray were still being homeschooled (for good reasons too because their mouths were only getting worse) but they were learning crap that was way more advanced than what was normal for their age. I'll admit, River taught them well.

"I think its because she has nothing better to do." Said Logan.

"Can you please tell them to stop?" She asked me.

"You brought this on yourself." I replied.

"You're a horrible babysitter."

"Well I don't even like kids so is that really surprising?"