Chapter 133: Everything

River's P.O.V.

We rushed home after getting a call from Giovanni telling us that Peter had just left.

We were about 45 minutes away but got there within 20 minutes.

I walked inside and went straight to the living-room.

Jenna ran towards me as soon as she saw me.

"Thank god you're here." She said as she hugged me. "He was gonna take Kaiser and then he-"

"Wait what?" Cassidy asked.

I looked at Riley who was holding Kaiser.

"What happened?" I asked. "From the beginning."

"We were all just sitting here when the doorbell rang. I went and opened the door then the guy just walked in. Benji started freaking out and said it was Peter. Peter told all of us to sit on the couch and not to move. He said he wasn't gonna hurt us and that he just wanted Kaiser."

"He knows..." Sehrem mumbled.

"I told him that I wasnt gonna let him leave with Kaiser and then Gio jumped up and they started to fight. Peter got the upperhand but he didn't say another word about Kai. He just left."

"Dad... Giovanni turned into a ninja..." Said Rome.

Gio smiled then walked away to talk to Grandpa.

"He came here for Kaiser..." I heard Raes say from behind me.

Then it clicked.

"Raes no..." Sehrem said as he quickly caught on too.

Raes took one look at Sehrem, then at me, then he turned around and started heading to the front door.

"Raes stop it!" Sehrem demanded as he ran in front of Raes. "This isn't the way brother."

Raes pushed him out of the way and kept walking.

"River stop him." Cassidy said to me.

"I can't." I replied. "Even I wanted to. He's not talking. And when he stops talking there's no talking him out of anything. We just have to let him do it."

"Raes please... Don't." Sehrem pleaded. "You can control this. Dont let it control you. You are the strongest part of yourself. You know what's best. Dont let your inner self take full control. Killing Peter is just going to do more harm than good."

Raes didn't care though. He just kept walking until he was out of the house.

Sehrem grunted in frustration then pulled out his phone.

"Kratos, Raes is after Peter. I tried to stop him but I failed to."

"Just let him go. Dont go after him." Cato replied.

"I have to! Or else-"

"No, you don't. If you get in his way you're just going to get yourself killed."

"Its a risk worth taking!" Sehrem stated. "If Raes kills Peter-"

"I know Sehrem, I know. But we need you. You and your brothers and sisters, each one of you, are essential to all of this."

"But-"

"No Sehrem. No. You know you wont be able to stop him. Its not worth it. Raes will face consequences afterwards."

Then he hung up.

"Um... What just happened?" Asked Jordan.

"Raes is starting something. Something that we wont be able to control." Sehrem replied as he threw his phone and stormed outside to the balcony.