Chapter 161: Questioning.

Cassidy's P.O.V.

"Its so good to see you again." Said Jasmine as she hugged me then Lindsay. "Come on in."

We entered the house and made our way to the living-room then sat down with Jasmine sitting across from us.

"I just dropped Kenzie off over to her friends house about an hour ago. She would have loved to see you." Said Jasmine as she turned her head towards the staircase and called out. "Jr, aunt Cassie's here!"

Not even 3 seconds later I heard the sound of footsteps rushing down the stairs then Jr came running into the living-room.

"I missed you!" He exclaimed excitedly, throwing his arms around me.

"Aw I missed you too Alex." I replied then held him out in front of me to get a good look at him. "My handsome little nephew. And omg that hair! Dont ever cut it."

"I wont

"I wont." He giggled. "Mom and Mackenzie would kill me if I did. But I did shave last week."

"Shave what?" Lindsay laughed.

"He swears he's growing facial hair." Jasmine explained.

"Alex you're only 5..." I reminded him.

"So... Age is just a number."

"You're just like your dad that's for sure." I chuckled.

"Mom says that all the time. And she says I'm scatterbrained like he used to be sometimes."

"Very." Jasmine stated as we all laughed.

"Where's Kaiser and Morgan?" Asked Jr.

"Morgan's with His grandpa and Kaiser's with his dad. We would've brought them if they weren't doing anything."

"Alex is always asking about those two." Said Jasmine.

"You and the kids should come up to Minnesota sometime this summer and visit. In fact Riley and Madison are coming at the end of this month. You could come then."

"I wouldn't mind. I'm sure Jr and Kenzie would love that."

"Especially since uncle River's rich." Jr stated. "Kai told me that you guys even have a jacuzzi inside of your house! Is that true?"

"Guess you'll have to find out yourself one day."

"Can I leave when you guys leave?"

"That's up to your mom buddy."

"Can I Mom?" He begged, looking up at her with puppy eyes.

"Are you sure its okay Cassidy?" She asked me.

"Definitely. I'm sure River wont have a problem with it either."

"Great I'll start packing now." Said Jr as he took off running upstairs.