Chapter 91: Cato

Cassidy's P.O.V.

"He's waiting at the safehouse now." Said Blue.

Blue had come by about an hour or so ago and told River about his meeting with Cato.

Apparently Cato was ready to have a talk with River which River didn't like the slightest bit.

"If he wants to talk to me so bad why didn't he do it the day after we left Blairwood? Why wait 2 weeks?"

"He was letting you recover from your injuries, more specifically your head injury."

"Bullshit. Cato isn't the type of guy to wait for someone to get better before he chews them out."

"Well then you can ask him why when we get there. Come on. You know that if you dont meet up with him now he's just gonna come knocking on your door in a few hours."

River groaned then finally stood up.

"Oh and one more thing.... He wants Cassidy there too." He continued as he looked at me.

"Oh great." River sarcastically replied.

I forgot to mention, the silent treatment was still very much happening.
............................................
We arrived at the safehouse at a quarter till 4.

Kids were running around everywhere as Tommy and Caesar sat in lawn chairs watching over them.

"Hey beautiful." Tommy said to me as we walked past him.

"Watch it." River threatned causing Tommy to laugh.

We walked inside and saw Stone sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Where's Cato?" Blue asked.

"Upstairs." Stone answered.

Stone was a mysterious guy. There was something about him that seemed.... Interesting.

I followed Blue and River upstairs and we stopped outside a set of double doors. Blue turned to River and spoke.

"Please try to control yourself. Cato's gonna bitch at you. He's already bitched at us 5 so thats inevitable. Just dont lose your temper. Try to be reasonable."

"Okay dad." River said as he pushed opened the doors and he and I walked in.

We were met with the stares of Mathias, who was leaning against the desk with his 'hitman' gear on that made him look like he was on the swat team, and a man in a suit with white hair that looked a bit older who was sitting in the chair behind the desk.

"Ah, we meet again River. Wonderful that you decided to show up after all. I honestly thought I would have to drive to your house myself." He paused and looked at me, then smiled. "You must be Cassidy?"

I nodded my head yes.

"Nice to finally meet you Cassidy, I'm Kratos Catonis.... But you can call me Cato."