| SEVENTEEN | Imagine #4 - Mingyu |

Summary: It's the first time that Mingyu invited you to go out without the members so you were really excited about that

Summary: It's the first time that Mingyu invited you to go out without the members so you were really excited about that. You wonder what does he has planned for tonight.

Words: 1245.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a pretty sunny day and you're with Wonwoo taking a dessert at a cafeteria near your house, you're talking about your day and about seventeen as well. You could say that you were having a really good time together, and between laughs and secrets you were passing his day off.

-I'm surprised that Mingyu hasn't called me yet – Wonwoo said as he looked at his phone.

-You think he's going to get jealous because I invited you? – You said as you took a sip of your coffee.

-Of course! You already know him Y/N. Anyways, do you have something planned for later this day? – Wonwoo said as he put his phone away.

-Hang out with you and that's all, oh and by the way, Mingyu is not that jealous – You said with a playful smile.

-*Laugh* don't you remember how he was when DK was looking at you while he was taking his photo shoot? – Wonwoo asked surprised.

-Oh... that. Okay he can be a little jealous boyfriend but he's kind – You said as you released a laugh.

-See? He's really jealous that's why I'm surprised I don't have anything from him.

-Wonwoo, I was planning on watching a movie at night with the rest of the members including Mingyu of course, what do you think?

-No! – Wonwoo said a worried.

-Why? – You asked confused.

-Because... Hmm, we can't! We have things to do, and you should spend more time with your boyfriend – Wonwoo said nervously.

-Something is going on that I should know? Because you're acting weird – You said as you stared at him.

-No, nothing at all. Let's pay and go back to your place – Wonwoo said trying to avoid any other question.

After that Wonwoo paid what you two ordered and then you two walked towards your place. During the go, you were asking Wonwoo why he was so nervous and he just replied that he was normal as always.

*TIME LATER*

You and Wonwoo spend an amazing afternoon full of movies, laughs and pranks against the members from Seventeen. Starting really early with them by calling Vernon and saying that it was a Carat that got his number from Pledis Entertainment. His reaction was one of the best ones and more coming from a ridiculous prank you two wanted to make.