| UP10TION | Imagine #4 - Xiao |

Summary: Xiao is your typical jealous friend that it's always so overprotective

Summary: Xiao is your typical jealous friend that it's always so overprotective. Most of the times you two fight because someone makes you laugh and that someone aren't him.

Words: 580.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waiting from an answer from Xiao it's always a big deal and this time it was even worse. Both of you started to fight ones again because his jealousy, but for some reason he was angrier than other times. Here it's what happened; you were fooling around with Hwanhee while the other members where having a break since they were practicing one of their choreographies, so both of you were laughing so hard that was all over the place, it was that loud till Xiao came inside the room and saw you. You two froze in that moment, you could actually feel how Xiao was killing Hwanhee with his gaze, after that he closed the door very mad, the room went in silence, you felt very confused so you so you didn't knew what to do, the only thing you could do was talk to him but you knew he was going to be mad. You took the risk and followed him, leading you to the waiting room from the building. And that's where you are right now, sitting next to Xiao waiting for him to say something.

-Are you okay? -. You finally said making his gaze turn right at you; you can feel that he still very angry.

-Y/N what do you want? Why don't you go and play with Hwanhee some more?!

-Are you kidding, right? Come on! Are you jealous about Hwanhee?! -. He looked at you disgusted; he got up from his seat and walk away from your spot.

-Xiao... it's your best friend; you don't need to be jealous-. You walked toward hi, standing behind his back you saw his hand down so you softly hold it, and started to cuddle into Xiao's back.

-I just don't get it... why are you so jealous, we're friends-. You released a sigh trying to hold yourself from crying, after all you loved him... more than a friend, but for some weird reason you feel like he wouldn't mind your feelings towards him since he is very immature. Suddenly you felt Xiao's hand squeezing yours.

-Y/N it's difficult to say... I really don't like to see you with other guys because, I, I have feeling for you. That's why it affects me so much-. After you heard that you started to drop a few tears of happiness, you couldn't believe what you were hearing. Xiao turned around since you give none response, as soon as he turned he saw you crying, he cleaned some of your tears that were falling down your cheek.

Xiao grabbed your waist and pull you close to him; he removed your hands from your face since you were trying to cover up your tears. He let out a lovely smile and without any hesitation he leaned to kiss you. It was a sweet kiss that both of you enjoyed and really dreamed about.

-Tell me that we're not dreaming-. Xiao said while getting an inch apart from you.

-This is not a dream silly.

-So will you be mine?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoy it Honey10s! Let's keep cheering them for this comeback!

If you have any suggestions for another imagine let me know, and I'll do my best to make it. Love you! And have a nice day.