128

(Harry's P.O.V.)

We already reached the villa and entered while Reese and Tori are still sleeping peacefully the whole car ride.

I parked the car and turn of the ignition then grab the keys.

"It's already 12 midnight, what the fuck?" Li muttered "We have flight around 10 in the morning tomorrow." I reminded him as he groan lowly obviously enjoying it here.

"No, not olives. I hate olives mum, I want gummy bears." Tori mumbled lowly making me turn to Li and both of us burst into fits of laughter causing Tori to jolt awake same as Reese.

"We're here ladies." Liam announced while laughing "Come on love, let's get you some gummy bears." I said to Tori making her blushed furiously knowing she's only sleep taking whenever she's way too exhausted.

"Oh go fuck yourself." she muttered with her voice lower than the usual and her accent thicker as she cleared her throat then palmed her face.

"Fuck you and that voice you bitch." Reese muttered "No thanks, I have my fiancé to do that for me. Not my fault that my voice is turning you on weirdo." Tori fired back cheekily then grin innocently and grab her back pack from behind.

"Did you just said your voice is turning her on?" Liam asked in amusement and disbelief while Reese blushed furiously then grab her own bag and hopped out of the car immediately.

"She admitted earlier, she's weirder than I thought." Tori said in amusement while Reese already run inside the house before we even tease her about it.

"She even said it's making my man suffer, she needs a serious professional help." she said then burst into fits of laughter while l stared at her with my eyes widen and feel my face heat up because I'm fucking currently suffering after our quick session in the hotel earlier until now.

"You're blushing mate." Liam teased then hopped out of the car and left Tori and I who's laughing at me as she pressed the button to raise her seat up and tied the sleeves of my jumper around her waist.

"Nice show earlier by the way, but Liam literally scared the crap out of me about the ring." she said coolly then shrugged and furrowed her brows.

She grab the keys then peck on my lips and pokes my sides causing me to yelp and burst into fits of laughter as she hopped out of the car whole I did too then she locked it.

"How the fuck did that bitch get in?" she suddenly growled lowly changing her mood as she glared at the foreign looking rose gold BMW sports car while I frown.

"Fucking hell." she muttered then run to the house as I followed behind till we reached the entrance.

She opened the door as we entered and greeted by Reese, Liam, Abuela and a familiar girl on the side in the living room.

"Good evening abuela!" Tori greeted cheerfully as she throw me back my jumper from her while I slipped it on immediately and pushed my hair on the side.

"Who let the dog out of her cage?" she asked jokingly but with a hint of seriousness referring to the girl.

"Hello Tori!" the girl greeted then was about to hug her but T turn to me then handed me her bag as I grab it immediately.

"Hi Lola, this isn't a place for good time honey." she said coldly to Dean's ex that we've met back in London who's following him around.

"Why did you let her in?" she asked abuela in a calm manner while the old lady shrugged "She's Dean's friend." she answered while Tori stifle a laugh and Reese looks like she was about to burst into flames.