15

(Harry's P.O.V.)

"I think I feel someone is stalking you." She asked then gulped loudly

"What?!" I asked in shock then wonder my eyes around, I saw a paparazzi hiding behind one of the car with a camera.

"I noticed him just when we're walking back here." she muttered "He's alone, so that means he just got here about a minute or two." she continued

"Drive Haz, I don't want any scratches on my car or else you're the one that I'm gonna scratch with my nails." she said playfully making me chuckled "Of course." I said rolling my eyes then started the engine and drive off.

"You don't mind if they ever caught us?" I asked her "Nah, I don't have any social life anyways. Nothing to ruin." she said then shrugged "What if your parents went mad?" I asked again "No they won't, They know you and your background Haz. And you know it yourself." she answered then smile reassuringly

I sighed in relief, I glanced at the rear view mirror and saw a car of paps following us. "They're following us." I said in panic "Pull over." Tori said, I stopped the car near the sidewalk.

I was taken by surprised when she motion for us to switch seat, We struggled at first but made it then buckled our seat belts.

She turned on the engine again and started to drive "This is going to be one hell of a ride, Hold on tight Curly!" She yelled then pressed the fucking gas pedal and started to drive like a lunatic.

"What the fuck are you doing Tori?!" I yelled while gripping tightly against handle above the door "I'm driving that is!" she answered then smirked when she noticed that no one is following us now, she started to slow down then we entered the village.

"The fuck? Do you really wanted to us to get killed?!" I yelled while panting "Man that was fun!" she said then chuckled "You're insane." I muttered causing for her to laugh "I'm just trying to misplace them." she said then shrugged "No need to drive like a lunatic." I snorted then rolled my eyes

"What's the sense of being a daughter of an owner of one of the biggest car company in the world if I'm not skilled at driving a cars?" she asked while chuckling "You didn't warn me about your lunatic driving skills." I said making her laugh

"Sorry, I think I forgot to mention you that I join race drive sometimes." she said then shrugged, I just stared at her in disbelief "You're kidding right?" I asked "Nope." she said then smile guiltily making me groaned.

She unlocked the gate with her remote then entered their mansion and closed it again. She parked her car to her previous spot then turn off the ignition, She take off her sunglasses and grab her keys.

She stared at me for a moment then smiled "Sorry." she said with a guilt flooding her eyes "It's alright, just warn me next time if you're gonna do that." I said chuckling, she grinned then we both hopped out of her car. I grab her stuffs from the backseat then she locked it.

We both entered their mansion and the lights automatically opens, "Where am I going to put this?" I asked her motioning to her paper stuffs "Follow me." she said then walk upstairs. I followed her behind, once we reached the second floor we walk our way to the hallway that leads to the last door then we entered the room.

It's a massive room, I assume it's hers because I saw her DLSR above the nightstand. I didn't expect her room to be this massive and spacious, It's black, white and grey colored room, black fluffy carpeted floor, black leather couch with a flat screen television hanging on the left side of the wall above the long black horizontal cabinet filled with different types of video cds in the middle of the two doors, A plain white king sized bed in the middle, with a black nightstand on each side. A black massive shelf on the right side with a photographs displayed on it beside the other door.