1

(Tori's P.O.V.)

"Tori!" I open my eyes trying to catch my breath while sweating furiously realising everything is just a horrible nightmare from my past, seeing my brother with a worried expression plastered across his face.

"Chase." I groan, I sat down then lean my body against the headboard of my white king size bed. He sighed in relief then observed me.

"Again?" he asked gently "Yeah." I muttered while catching my breath, He smiled in sympathy then messed up my hair.

I was only 14 years old when that shit happened to me, it's been 5 years but still hunting me down.

"The breakfast is ready downstairs, Ginri is already there dolled up for school. We need to go in an hour or two, Reese called me earlier. They need us at the coffee shop today, It's urgent so you better get ready sleepy head. Unless you wanted to annoy the shit out of that girl." he said jokingly trying to change the topic.

I noticed that he's already dressed up wearing a pair of denim washed skinny jeans, black grapic round neck tee shirt and his black Chelsea boots wearing the wristwatch that I bought him last weekend.

"Sure. You can go there first, I promised to Ginri that I'm going to drive her to school. Reese is always annoyed to everyone dude so might as well annoy her more later" We both chuckled "Like always" He rolled his eyes jokingly then walk out of the room.

It's already 6 o'clock in the Friday morning, My sister needs to go there before 7 am and I need to be at coffee shop around 7:30 am

I get up then walk to my bathroom, I did my business real quick. I cover myself up with my white fluffy towel then walk out of the bathroom then made my way to my walk in closet.

I choose a pair of champagne colored matching undies, black knee ripped skinny jeans, white button down rolled up sleeves, pair of ankle socks, a pair of brown leather ankle boots, my silver Swatch wristwatch, my small silver earrings and my silver necklace with a cross pendant that I always wear.

After I dressed up, I made my way to my vanity table then blow dry my hair then tied it into a high messy bun. I only put pressed powder, clear mascara, and a bit of petroleum jelly in my lips.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror and held my silver cross pendant necklace hanging around my neck.

~

It was my 14th birthday and my parents couldn't make it today because they were busy with their businesses out of the country.

They called me this morning to greet me and promised me that once they get back, They will take me to the mall with them. I totally understand why they couldn't make it, They're working very hard to provide us everything we need.

My brother bought me a cake, a new set of different shades of pencils and oil pastels as a gift earlier. But he left after that for his part time job at the bakery as a cashier.

I didn't go to school today because I know that when I did, My day is just going to be more worse.

So I'm here sitting on the corner beside the window, facing the treehouse inside the rooftop alone with my sketchbook, the set of pencils and oil pastels that my brother gave me, my mechanical and gummy erasers, my black acoustic guitar with capo on the first fret laying on the ground on my right side and a can of cola in front of me.

Alone, the everyday scenario of my life.

I was a bit startled when someone poke my left cheek.