50

(Tori's P.O.V.)

Haz and I remained silent while I'm driving, I tried to make a joke about me being sleepy and lazy but he just laughed then remain silent after that.

It's an awkward silence since I still sense the pure guilt and sorry radiating through his body.

He keeps on stealing glances over the rear view mirror like a lost toddler while chewing his lower lip.

"This is so fucking awkward babe, You look like a lost toddler. Can you just open the radio or talk? I hate this." I muttered then chuckled shakily due to the awkward tension between us, he frown then snorted.

"Seriously, I'm not a toddler!" he whined then hit his head over the dashboard and groaned making me burst into fits of laughter "I'm saying you look like a lost toddler, Not in a literal way!" I said while laughing.

"I feel so fucking guilty! I can't believe I just did that to you, I feel so stupid and horrible right now Tori!" He whimper making me stop from laughing and glanced at him, a tear drops escaped from both of her eyes causing me to panic.

Fuck, He's frustrated by what happened.

"Don't you dare cry in front of me while I'm driving or I'll let you sleep alone tonight! I need to focus on the road Haz, I already told you I'm fine!" I taunted him making him whimper again then sit up straight and wipe the tears from his eyes while breathing heavily.

"I left a bruise over your shoulder! I don't think I would ever forget this day and forgive myself! I'm so stressed right now, Oh God." he said with his voice squeaking for a bit while trying to control his breathing.

"Calm down Haz, The last time you stressed out in front of me you got your asthma attack. I'm fine, No need to stress over it. It's accident, No one's fault." I said calmly while I turn my car inside the venue following my dad's car in front of us.

"I can't believe I just did that to you! I am so fucking sorry! I don't think I'll calm down! I made a huge fucked up move! I should have think first before I snapped and be impulsive! I hope that bruise won't turn purple or I swear I wouldn't be able to look in your eyes ever again!" he continued to ranted, I saw my dad, Uncle Carl and Reese parked their cars near the V.I.P. spot while they all hopped out a go inside.

I spotted Chase park over his pit stop while I park mine inside my spot.

I turn off the ignition then turn to Harry who's literally breathing shakily and silent tears streaming down his face while staring at the window and biting his right thumb nail, I sighed then grab his hand away from his lips making him turn to me then chew his lower lip.

"I'm fine Harry, Everything is fine. Calm down and take a deep breath." I instructed him softly, He nodded his head eagerly then do what I told him.

I observe the movement of his chest and the sound of his breathing.

Once it's steady, I look up to him and saw him still chewing his lower lip with his tears continuing to stream down his face.

"It's okay, See?" I said showing him my shoulder with a bit of red mark behind my coat, He whimpers then cried even more then hiccups with a whizzing sound making my heart dropped and panic.

"Haz, I swear you're over reacting right now. It's not funny, Calm down." I groaned trying to sound calm then grab my handkerchief from my pocket, I wiped his tears away from his face.

He breathes heavily then leaned his side against the backrest while facing me, He closed his eyes then gulped and gasped shakily while breathing trying to calm himself and hiccups.