96

(Tori's  P.O.V.)

I jolted up awake when I heard a familiar song blaring outside making Haz groan, I palmed my face and grab my glasses then put it on.

I stand up immediately then rushed my way out and run downstairs, I exited the house without bothering to fix myself up and spotted a white van with ice cream graffiti all over it then parked nearby.

I grab a money from my wallet in my pocket the jogged my way to the truck with a little girl and boy buying some.

I spotted a familiar lady inside the van with a deep blue eyes, short brunette hair, fair skin with a kind smile tugged on her lips while wearing her uniform and serving ice cream to kids.

I approach the van then stop in front of the window counter and scan the list of flavors on the side.

"Good Afternoon Miss Rina, Pistachio Almond and Chocolate Brownies with Nutella sauce Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookie and Dark Chocolate syrup in doughnut cone please." I said then look back up to her and noticed that she's staring at me in shock.

"You nerd." Haz suddenly popped out of nowhere and kneel down then put my black flip flops down, I put it on then he stood up and zipped my hoodie close causing me to blushed as he chuckled in amusement.

"Hey Miss Rina, Vanilla Bean and Rocky Road with Nutella sauce and strawberries in waffle bowl please." he ordered as the lady were staring at us in awe now.

"I knew this is coming already, I saw Chase with Gemma and their old schoolmates at the park a few minutes ago!" she gushed making us shrugged and chuckle as she started to assemble our orders.

"You still sell Oreo Triple Chocolate Ice Cream Cake there?" I asked causing her to chuckle and hummed 'yes' then I tiptoe "I want 4 boxes of it!" I cheered making Haz palmed his face and chuckle in amusement as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Do you have a boyfriend already? You're too beautiful to not have one." She  asked as I groan exaggeratedly and crossed my arms "I do have one, but I'm starting to rethink my decisions in life." I said jokingly then Haz suddenly poked my right side causing me to squirm and laugh.

"Who's the lucky lad then?" she asked then handed us our ice creams and started packing boxes of ice cream cakes for me "The idiot beside me." I said coolly making him dropped his jaw dramatically "Excuse me?" he gasped and I started eating my ice cream.

"Trust me, I'm not her boyfriend. Before, yes we used to." he said seriously causing me to stared at him in amusement "So that means we're over." I stated then Rina watched us in disbelief and amusement.

"I was just joking! Do you really think you'll get rid of me? That's impossible." he said defensively and determinedly in panic making us laugh "I guess I already saw this coming too, ever since." she said cheekily then handed me the bag of boxes of ice cream cakes and lean over the window.

She pulled me in a hug causing me to chuckle and hugged her back then pulled away as I was about to pay but Haz beat me to it making me glare at him and Rina laughed.

"Stop spoiling me! God damnit dork!" I scolded causing them to laugh even more and said our goodbyes to Rina then the van drifted away.

"That's too many." he stated making me frown and shrugged while eating "Thought you'd like to have a sleepover then this can be our midnight snacks and watch Disney films later tonight." I said suggestively causing him to hummed while eating his ice cream.