17

(Harry's P.O.V.)

"Don't." she said with a blank expression

"I can handle this, I'm just tired and overwhelmed." she muttered then let go of my arm "I don't want them to worry, No, I don't need them to worry about me." she said then stand up, she was about to walk away but she stumbled.

I stand up then grab her waist immediately before she even hit her head on the side of the table.

"I'm not going to call them, But at least tell me what to do?" I asked her in worried expression "Can you please carry me all the way to my bathroom? Please? I need to brush my teeth. And I can't feel my legs." she pleaded "Of course love." I said then carry her in a bridal style, She wrapped her arms around my neck then I walk upstairs.

"Sorry." she muttered "Why are you saying sorry to me?" I asked her with a frown "I just feel like I need to. You should go enjoy your vacation, but here you are." she said hiding her face.

"I'm enjoying my vacation Tori, I'm here because I want to. I missed spending time with you, I volunteered to look after you to be honest." I said chuckling "You idiot." she muttered then smiled

We entered her room then sauntered our way to the bathroom, I opened the door and placed her on the top side of the sink. She grab her toothbrush and toothpaste then started brushing her teeth.

After she brushed her teeth and rinse her mouth, she pulled me then wrapped her arms around my neck while grinning like a kid "Carry." she said mocking the tone of Ginri's voice making me laugh. I carried her then walk out of the bathroom and place her on the top of her bed.

She take off her glasses and the tie around her hair then placed it on top of the nightstand, letting her hair fall down.

"Goodnight. Call me if you need anything okay?" I said then I kissed her forehead, she just stared at me with frown then grab my right wrist. "W-where are you going?" she asked stuttering a bit "I'm not going anywhere Tori." I said reassuringly

"I know this day is so weird but, C-can you please s-tay here? Beside me? No, You don't have to i-if you don't like." she blurted out while blushing making me chuckled "No need to ramble T, I'll just brush my teeth then I'll go back okay?" I asked her, she smiled then nodded eagerly.

I walk out of her room immediately then walk inside the guest room where I'm staying. I entered the bathroom then quickly brushed my teeth and walk back to her room, almost stumbling.

I open her door and saw her sitting in the middle of her bed, she just shrugged at me then patted a spot on her left side, motioning for me to come closer.

I walk my way then sit on her bed "Let's just think that this is like, one of our sleep overs back in the treehouse." she said smiling "Sure." I said jokingly making her chuckled "I wouldn't be able to sleep alone whenever I'm overwhelmed." she muttered confessing making me frown.

"I always let Gin sleep with me wherever stuffs like this happens to me, But unfortunately she's not here. And man, I only have you!" she said exaggeratedly then launched her body down her bed "You don't have a choice then, You're stuck with me." I said jokingly making me chuckled

I take off my top and placed it on top of the nightstand along with my phone and keys then turned to Tori "Man what the fuck? You're here to sleep beside me not sleep with me!" she said in horror causing for me to laugh