43

(Harry's P.O.V.)

We already reach the house and park my car to it's previous spot then turn off the ignition and slipped my keys inside my pocket.

"Okay kids, We're here." Tori said while chuckling and unbuckle their seatbelts then we all hopped out of the car.

We entered the house silently and saw the lads, Reese and Gemma sprawled across the couch while busy watching a horror movie 'The Ring'.

Chase sauntered his way behind Gemma who's sitting on the couch beside Reese, She motion for the girls to walk silently beside her. 

They nodded then followed him and stopped behind Reese, Tori and I stifled a laugh while watching them in amusement.

I immediately pulled out my phone and video them, Chase lean down near Gem with his arms crossed.

"Boo." he said cooly making them all jumped in shock and scream.

"You dumbass!" Gem yelled in annoyance then hit him with a pillow.

"Hello Reese!" Gin, Mav and Meg greeted in unison, Reese turned to them and stared at them in horror with her jaw dropped.

"Can someone please pinch me? I think I'm starting to have an hallucinations." she muttered in obvious shock.

Mavin and Megan suddenly pinched her in cheeks causing her to wince and swatted their hands.

"Since when did you two get in here?!" she asked in disbelief "A few hours ago, Surprise!" they both cheered in unison then run their way to Reese and engulfed her with hug.

"They're staying here for good, Aunt Rachell is with mum and dad today. Welcome back to the hell Reese." Chase said jokingly causing her to groan.

I close my phone then walk our way to them while Gin run to Niall.

"Princess!" Niall cheered then sit her down to his thigh and hugged her making her giggle "Nialler!" she greeted and hugged him back, Chase sit beside Gemma while laughing.

"I thought you were going back here tomorrow?" she asked him "Well, Dad is too eager to go home because of the event tomorrow. He couldn't wait so he used the private plane of the company to fly all the way here." he said then shrugged.

"Reese! Is he your boyfriend? Chase showed us a picture of you two from his phone!" Megan asked her referring to Liam who's sitting on her right side causing us to laugh "No Meg, he's not my boyfriend." she said in horror then poked Megan's side making her squirmed.

"Hello! I'm Megan! It's totally fine with me if you date my sister!" Meg said then shook Liam's hand while he's staring at her in amusement and Reese groaned "It's nice to meet you Megan, I'm Liam." he said while chuckling.

"I'm Mavin! Do you like my sister?" Mavin asked bluntly making us all burst into fits of laughter while Reese is blushing and staring at them both in horror "Hi Mavin! She doesn't know, But since you asked. Yes, I do like your sister." Liam said cheekily then shook her hand causing us to stare at him in amusement.

"You've been here for only a few minutes but you're burning me already!" Reese whined in frustration "You're not on fire, We don't have fire so technically we aren't burning you." Meg said innocently with a frown while all of us laugh.

They all introduced themselves to the lads and we all take a pictures with them on Reese cell phone.

"Here's your tank top Tori!" Ginri said handing her a tank top with a Statue of Liberty and a word 'ILoveNYC' printed on it "Nice, Thank you baby girl!" Tori said then kissed her cheek making her giggle, She handed Gem and Reese too with a same exact design like Tori's causing them to laugh.