44

(Tori's P.O.V.)

After me and the girls clean up, I changed my clothes in a pair of deep red Victoria's Secret sports bra and underwear, the navy green tank top with the Statue of Liberty printed on it that Ginri bought me, black jogger pants and my white flip flops.

Gin is already wearing a matching pink floral tank top and spandex with her pink slippers.

Mav is wearing a matching purple round neck tee shirt with Disney princesses printed on it and shorts with her green slippers.

While Meg is wearing a blue round neck dress shirt with Cookie Monster's face printed on it with her white slippers.

I'm now blow drying my hair while they're waiting for me and scanning my stuffs on my cabinets and drawers.

"Do you think Liam and Reese will date?" I heard Mavin asked making me chuckled "Liam said he likes Reese! Maybe they will!" Gin answered "What about Gemma and Chase?" Megan asked "I don't know, But Chase told me they nearly dated back then before they move here. And it looks like they like each other, Maybe they will too!" Gin said while giggling.

"You three seriously need to stop talking like adults, That's creepy!" I said jokingly then chuckled and continue drying my hair "Did you already kissed Harry like in the movies?" Gin asked while making me stare at her through the mirror in disbelief.

"Oh my God, I'm going to confiscate and hide all your Disney movies." I said jokingly "You're joking, Just answer my question!" She said while laughing "Yeah! Did he kissed you already?" Meg asked while gushing.

"Knock knock." Haz said jokingly while standing at the doorframe wearing a cream jogger pants and his slippers without a shirt on showing his necklace and tattooed skin.

"Did you already kissed my sister?" Gin asked him making my jaw dropped and stared at her in wide eyes while Harry chuckled "You're too young to know that stuff." he answered then walk her way near me and lean against the vanity table beside me.

"Geez. I know I'm too young, I'm just curious because that's what I usually seen on the movies." Ginri said while giggling "Yes. I agree!" Meg said then shrugged "Me too!" Mav yelled raising her right hand while grinning.

"Seriously?" I groaned making them nodded their head in unison "So what, if I kissed her?" He asked chuckling, I plugged the hair dryer off then put it inside the drawer and brush my hair.

"Because Prince always kiss the Princess." Mav answered "I'm not a princess." I said then smirked "Yes you are!" Gin said cheekily "I'm here in my own house Gin, So technically I'm the queen here." I said jokingly making them giggle while Haz chuckled.

"And Harry is the king because he's your boyfriend." Megan said while giggling "Nah, He's my slave." I said then smirked while Haz stared at me with 'what the fuck' look making me laugh.

"You're so mean." Harry said childishly "What?! I'm always mean." I said while laughing then started braiding my hair "He looks like a prince not slave." Gin said with a frown "Don't be deceived by his looks, He can be a monster for all you know." I muttered jokingly while Haz rolled his eyes.

"I can totally picture it for about 10 years from now that you're gonna be like that to our own kids." He said while chuckling making my heart beats abnormally and my breath caught up on my throat, I gulped then just ignore his comment.

The fuck. Did he just said 'Our own kids' ?!