22

(Tori's P.O.V.)

"No, I wanted to talk to Tori. Sit." Aunt Anne said sternly

She's only faking it because she suddenly grin then pull my left hand and dragged me outside the backyard. 

There's a white fancy looking chairs and glass table, she made me sit down then she let go of me and take a seat infront of me.

She cleared her throat jokingly making me chuckled "Okay, I want you to be honest with me sweetie." she started, I hummed a 'yes' then she smiled.

"Did you say yes to my son because you feel something for him or only because you feel guilty about the past?" she asked in a serious tone, I breathe deeply then smiled at her genuinely.

"Don't worry Aunt Anne, I said yes because I feel something special for Harry not because I owed him my life. I do feel something for him but I need to figure it out first because as I said the other day, I've never been in any relationships before. I have no idea what romantic love is." I said honestly making her grinned widely

"I'm going to tell you this but not to make you feel guilty. My son loves you so much Tori, for the past 5 years he would celebrate your birthday alone. I know that because he always goes home at Chesire and stay at your old treehouse with a small birthday cake, He would get furious when someone asked him to take off his cross necklace, He always have your old photo in his wallet and room. I always caught him crying over your picture or sleeping while saying your name." she said with a sad smile.

I can feel myself ready to burst out crying, My heart and lungs were starting to feel tight, my stomach were churning and my throat is starting to get dry.

"And you know he even hired a private investigator twice just to find out where your family and your grave is. He would always asked me 'What would happen if Tori was still alive? Maybe we're going to the prom together, or I'll ask her out, or maybe I'll ask her to be my girlfriend.', He loves you so much to the point that he started to blame himself from what happened and he n-nearly end his l-life." Aunt Anne continued with her voice cracks in the end.

That's where I lost it, This is the first time that I've cried for the past few years. The last time that I've cried was when I found out that I'm already here in California against my will and No Harry on sight.

I could imagine him doing all of those, But I can't believe that he nearly did that to himself.

A flash of realisation and guilt hits me hard.

I'm in love with him, I'm so terrified at the thought of losing him. But I can't admit it because I don't know how to and the fact that I just figured it out now.

"I-I am s-so sorr-y!" I blurted out in a squeaky voice, I can't even stare straight to her eyes. I leaned my head against the table trying to calm myself then spoke up again without even looking at her.

"I am so sorry Aunt Anne, I didn't mean to do that to him. I seriously tried to reached out to him but when I saw him on telly I thought he'd already moved on and doing fine after what happened to me, I didn't bother to show up to him anymore because I was so scared to know what his reactions will be." I said while the silent tears were still streaming down my face then looked up to her.