117

(Harry's P.O.V.)

"How about let's buy a Harry Potter cloak robes, wands and beanies?" Tori suggested as we headed out of the Bubba Gump Shrimp food stall since we're done with our food now and currently both eating peppermint candies that I've got from the hotel earlier.

"We already have cloak robes right?" I asked with a frown making her shrugged and hummed in agreement then chuckle as I grab her left hand with my right and intertwined out fingers.

"Oh! Can we buy an ice cream? There's a Cold Stone Creamery here!" she said with her eyes lit up childishly and adorably causing me to stare at her in amusement and poked her midriff as she squirm stepping away and laugh.

"We just finished eating lunch woman! Where on earth are you placing those food that we just ate earlier?!" I asked in disbelief then tugged her close and let go of her hand.

I wrapped my let arm around her small waist making her squirm while laughing when she launched on my chest with her forearms against my midriff while she's gripping my shirt.

"I have no idea." she said while laughing as I poked her sides causing her to shriek and laugh even more while I chuckle.

I noticed that some people were starting to recognize us both since most of the people here were directioners who watched the show earlier but not daring to go near us which is great since we're trying to block everyone out as much as possible.

"Let's ride Hogwarts Express later if we're crossing to Island of Adventures!" she said excitedly as I rolled my lips and think jokingly "Please? I haven't tried that ride before! Reese said it's cool!" she said excitedly and in hype then I furrowed my brows and lean down to her.

"How about kiss me first then we will?" I asked cheekily making her glared up to me childishly and crossed her arms "How about I take that ride on my own?" she fired back sassily causing me to smirk and take her passes off from her neck.

She dropped her jaw with her eyes widen in horror and disbelief as I raised it up in the air and smirked evilly then raised my eyebrows.

"How about I throw this passes to that lake so you can't pass that ride? How does that sound to you nerdy?" I asked deviously as she attempted to jump to grab it.

I tightened my grip around her waist to keep her still making her shriek and burst into fits of laughter when my fingers dig on her side.

"Give me!" she squirm reaching up but I move it behind me causing her to growl lowly and adorably while I laugh in amusement as she tried to reached for it but I only tightened my grip around her even more.

She stopped then crossed her arms again below her chest making it push up as she look up to me with a glint of cheekiness sparkling through her deep hazel green eyes and smirked deviously causing me to get all worked up immediately.

"Give it back to me Haz, that has a discount access to hotel anytime we want." she muttered lowly and playfully with her breath smells like a strong peppermint fanning on me as I raised my eyebrows at her but getting turn on even more.

"I see, worked up immediately? That's quick." she asked deviously staring straight to my eyes with her pupils blowing widely.

"Shit!" I cursed when she snatch her I.D. passes from my hands sneakily and push me away then run making me dropped my jaw in amusement and disbelief.

"Where not gonna play this chasing game again Victoria!" I called as she stop then face me and put on her passes around her neck with a smirk plastered across her face that I've definitely missed from that awful 2 weeks of not seeing and talking with her.