111

(Harry's P.O.V.)

"Babe, don't." I stopped her as she was about to grab a bottle of vodka from the cupboard and being stubborn but manage to look adorably for some reason.

"Nope, let me!" she squirmed trying to wiggle out of my grip around her waist "Stop being stubborn baby girl, you're drunk already!" I scolded then she groaned and palmed her face.

"No I'm not! I'm not drunk! You should have just let me drink in that bar! I'm enjoying already but you ruined the fun!" she whined stubbornly as I growled starting to get annoyed and turn her to me then let go of her waist while I crossed my arms.

"Get up stairs! Now!" I growled at her sternly making her shriek in shock and take her stilettos off then grab it and grab her bag from me, she run upstairs as I followed her behind till we reached the third floor to my room.

She opened the door and quickly close it then heard her lock it before I even get in causing me to dropped my jaw and chuckle in amusement.

"Open this door in 10 or you know what will happen to you Victoria!" I shouted on the intercom as I knocked the door furiously "10!" I yelled as I growled impatiently.

"9! 8! 7! 6! -" I was about to count to five when she opened the door without her accessories, glasses and makeup on and her braids were now out of sight.

"What will happen to me?" she asked cheekily with a smirk as I take off my coat and entered the room and kicked the door shut then locked it "I'll do you in every positions that I know." I muttered darkly then throw my coat on the side and kicked my boots away.

She furrowed her brows then shrugged and was about to walk away but I grab her waist quickly making her turn to me and squirm as I carried her up and crashed my lips against hers passionately while leading her to the bed.

"You're so dead for being stubborn and teasing me, I know you're doing it all intentionally." I growled lowly against her lips causing her to giggle and bite my lower lip lightly as I groaned then she suddenly hopped off and pushed me down to the bed forcefully.

I groaned then she hover above me while straddling my hips and look straight to my eyes.

"I'm not doing anything to you baby." she muttered then run her right index nail over my jaw sending goosebumps all over me and shivers down my spine with my heart racing way too fast and feeling myself in a cliff of flames.

"You bitch." I muttered making her smirked deviously "I've been told be many." she said then giggle as I sit up and take her blazers off of her and tossed it away while she started unbuttoning my shirt with her eyes darkened with lust and love same as mine but obviously drunk.

"Fuck, wait! You're drunk, we can't." I said stopping her immediately making her frown and pout unintentionally "How dare you turning me on then stop!" she groaned in frustration and slapped my exposed chest causing me to winced and chuckle. 

"I don't wanna take advantage of you while you're drunk baby girl." I said then she fist my collar and glared at me darkly making me gulped and feeling myself trying to betray myself.

"You sure about that?" she asked whispering then suddenly grab scoop closer and grind her hips against mine feeling the pressure, enough to drive me crazy causing me to bite my lower lip to stop myself.

"Okay then." she said then pushed me off and take her pants off of her leaving her with a black Brazilian shorts knickers as she climbed up the bed and cover herself with the duvet.