52

(Harry's P.O.V.)

I'm sitting on the couch while waiting for her to walk out, I grab my phone and open my Twitter account. I saw a bunch of photos of us when we're watching Tori earlier and some stolen shots before that, Most of the comments were funny and some of them where positive but there's still mean ones.

Tori sit beside me making me turn to her, She's back to her previous clothes but she's now wearing her reading glasses without her makeup and her hair tied up in a high messy bun again.

She's so beautiful.

"You're staring, Staring is rude." she muttered then I turn off my phone the slipped it back inside my pocket, I grab her bag from her and put it over my shoulders then wrapped my arms around her and sit her on top of my lap while she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"You can't blame me, You're so beautiful." I said genuinely then peck on her lips making her chuckled "My bad, Sorry." She said sarcastically then rolled her eyes causing me to laugh.

"No, It's your parents fault." I said jokingly making her laugh "Don't blame their genes! They're innocents!" she said while laughing then tugged my hair slightly making me groan.

"Let's go down stairs now, I'm going to claim my prize." she said smugly, I laugh then we both stand up and hold her left hand with our fingers interlock.

We walk out then sauntered straight down stairs.

"I seriously wanna go home now, My laziness is starting to kick in!" she groaned causing me to chuckled "Don't be, You need to get up all night. You can't just make me suffer and leave me hanging." I muttered cheekily, She turned to me then smirked.

"I think I wanna go to the after party." she said jokingly "Sure, Keep doing this to me. Payback is a bitch baby girl, You know that." I muttered making her laugh.

Once we reach down stairs, We walked out and spotted them all at the pit stop.

The announcer called Tori's name, I lead her in the middle then run back to Uncle Richard.

They handed her a small gold sports car trophy with the logo of the event, white envelope and keys, She smirked deviously then examine the keys.

She crossed her arms then took a photo of them while standing on the mini stage, She just smirked coldly at the camera with a boredom screaming in her eyes.

She's tired obviously.

We all took a photo with her but she smiled genuinely this time, Chase won the first place but Tori get the championship title because of how many minutes she drive and finished it fast.

"After party!" Reese cheered "I'll pass, I can't handle clubs you know." Tori said then chuckled "Aww! What about you Haz?" Lou asked excitedly "I wouldn't let her alone in the house mate, I'll pass." I said coolly then shrugged.

"Harry is that you? You like partying! What happened?!" Zayn said exaggeratedly then shake my shoulders making them laugh "You said it yourself lad, I like it partying. But I love my girlfriend so shut the fuck up!" I yelled cheekily then swatted his hands away.

"Oooh. She's blushing." Nialler teased Tori, I turned to her and saw her blushing while glaring at Niall "How dare you! After I offered you some ice cream sandwich earlier!" Tori yelled jokingly making us all laugh.