67

(Harry's P.O.V.) 

It's already half past 9 in the morning while I'm lying down here on the bench under the tree in front of the building with Tori's skateboard on my side and my fedora hat over my face.

"Oh shit!" I squirmed and laugh then sit up when someone poked my side, I look up and saw Tori laughing while holding a folder with the logo of the university and her hat on.

"Did you pass?" I asked her excitedly then put on my hat and push my sunglasses to the bridge of my nose as I wrapped my arms around his waist while I'm sitting "I don't know, they said they'll just send me a message, email and letter around 3 in the afternoon" she said then shrugged.

"Tori! You forgot this!" the girl approached her then handed her a pencil "Thank you!" the girl said gladly while Charlie's brother Chad popped out of nowhere.

"Hey Chad." I greeted then stood up and he fist bump with me "Harry." He greeted back then chuckled while Tori grab her skateboard from the bench.

"Oh my God." The girl breathed out making Tori and Chad laugh while the girl is staring at me in awe "Can I have a picture with you? I'm a Directioner." She asked nicely, I smile then nodded causing her to squeal and handed his phone to Chad.

I take off my sunglasses then take a picture with her with Chad's help."Come here!" the girl tugged Tori making her chuckled then take a picture of the three of us, Chad handed her back her phone then turned to me.

"Thank you!" she said then hugged me "Your welcome love." I said then hugged her back, I leaned away then wrapped my right arm around Tori's waist.

"She's Payton, Chad's friend and classmate. She took up the exam with us too." Tori said then I nodded "Nice to meet you Payton." I said gladly then shook her hand with my left free hand.

Tori's phone suddenly rings then she picked it up and turn the speakerphone on. 

"Hey Gemmy! W-" she was about to say something but cut off by Louis' voice.

"Did you pass?! Tell us!" he boomed over the phone "Give me back my phone Tomlinson!" Gemma yelled making me and Tori laugh.

"I still don't know Lou, they'll give me the result around 3 in the afternoon thought text." She answered then rolled her eyes while laughing.

"She still doesn't know! She'll know it later on 3 P.M.!" he screamed "Fuck you! My eardrums!" Niall yelled complaining "Language Nialler! There are kids in here!" I heard mum scolded "Sorry!" Niall said "I'll throw El over the pool if you didn't give me back my phone!" Gem yelled "Excuse me?!" El said in disbelief.

"Give this back to Gemmy Bear Louis." Tori said then chuckled.

"Baby girl! How's your exam?" Gem asked excitedly.

"I feel awesome Gemmy, I feel like I'm on the kindergarten and struggling to write my full name." she said jokingly making me laugh.

"That sounds horrible, just get here baby girl! Let's play dress up game! Lou is here to fix us up and Lux is looking for you! Say hello Baby Lux! It's T!" Gem said "T! I'm here with Gin, Mav and Meg! We're playing dress up with Hazza's clothes!" Lux said causing my jaw to drop.

"Hey! Why are you playing with my clothes?!" I asked scolding them as I heard a giggles coming from the other line.

"Your clothes are like dresses!" Mav said then giggled "Haz! I found a bunch of my sissy's old pictures inside your drawer! I look like her!" Gin said gushingly making me face heat up while Tori snorted then rolled her eyes and chuckled.