91

(Tori's P.O.V.)

It's already 5:39 in the evening and I'm currently scanning my closet for something to wear.

I decided to pick up a black Victoria's Secret pushed up bra and strappy high waist cheeky knickers, black sheer hosiery, plain black Saint Laurent silk button down shirt, black Moschino crocodile effect leather high waist mini pencil skirt, white Alexander McQueen classic silk chiffon skull scarf, gold Christian Louboutin Rock and Gold leather 120mm ankle boots and black Burberry brit knee length wool double breasted cashmere coat.

I slipped my undergarments and hosiery on, I wear my button down shirt then closed it all the way up.

I put on my skirt that stops below my breast and over my mid thighs, I grabbed my gold plated belt then wear it around the band of my skirt and slipped on my socks and boots.

I grabbed my scarf then roll it and tied it around my neck like a lavaliere.

I put on my contact lenses, a nude shade of smoky eye shadows over my lids, some mascara, brow gel, slept on smudge eyeliner, a bit of foundation, bronzer, highlighter, natural shade of blush on and vampy red smudge proof matte lipstick then spray my usual perfume.

I curled my pastel pink hair and tied it in a low messy bun with some curls stuck out then put on a black ear cuffs and thin monogram charm bracelet.

I grab my black and gold Alexander McQueen satin knuckle box clutch bag, I stuff my phone, wallet, keys, glasses, contact lens container, eye drops, my meds and some essentials inside of it the hand my coat over my right forearm and sauntered my way out.

I headed straight across the empty hall and entered the living room then spotted Lux watching a Spongebob rerun on telly while Haz is watching beside her with her bags placed above the coffee table.

I walk my way to Lux then kneel down and gently grab her left arm then take my smart watch from her.

She's now wearing a blue sleeveless jumpsuit, her sneakers and her hair tied up in a super messy bun.

"I'm gonna need this, might lost my way back." I said jokingly then put it on my left wrist and Lux suddenly shriek making me nearly jump in shock, she stood up then stare at me weirdly and squeals adorably.

"You're so dashing salt!" She mocked her mother causing me to burst into fits of laughter then she giggles as I stand up and carry her up to my left arm.

"Thank you." I said then kissed her right cheek making her giggle even more and fumble with my necklace.

"Who are you going there with?" Haz suddenly asked sternly causing me to furrowed my eyebrows as he stand up and cross his arms "Dean and her new potential girlfriend, Chase, Gem, Reese and Liam." I recited making him glared at me.

"What time are you going?" He asked again "Around 7, right after Lou fetch Lux." I said with a frown then he glanced over the clock and turn to me.

"I'm not going to let you go there alone looking like that woman." He said sternly then walk his way out leaving Lux and I.

"He sound like he got his boxers twisted." Lux muttered adorably causing me to burst into fits of laughter "Where did you learn that Lux?!" I asked while laughing "Uncle Ni." She said sheepishly then giggle and I take a seat on the couch, I place her over my lap then put my clutch bag and coat above the coffee table.

Reese entered the room wearing maroon long sleeves v-neck jumpsuit, black chunky heeled ankle boots, gold belt and black pea coat over her right forearm with dark eye makeup, nude lipstick and the right side of her hair is tied in a corn row braid and the rest is cascaded on her left side with a big waves while she's holding a gold hard shell clutch bag.