105

(Harry's P.O.V.)

"Baby." I called but she just keeps on ignoring me making me groan and palmed my face in frustration.

It's almost 10 in the evening and she's been ignoring me for more than hours straight after that car ride even when we took dinner.

She's currently finishing packing her last bag of shoes on the empty closet dresser in front of mine here in the walk in closet while I'm standing here in the doorway with my arms cross and leaning against the door frame.

"Love." she open her phone and started playing 'She Look So Perfect by 5 Seconds of Summer' in a full volume and obviously not wanting to talk to me.

"Sweetheart." I saw her rolled her eyes in respond without looking while sorting out her shoes.

"Gorgeous." she furrowed her eyebrows while she grab her phone again and chuckle reading a message then type something causing me to feel like I wanted to throw her phone but that would be ridiculous.

"Nerdy." I said more louder but she chuckled and saw her open her Twitter and type as I feel myself growing frustrated.

"Baby girl." I called sternly as she close her phone and carry on finishing unpacking with a song 'Free Fallin by John Mayer' played now while she's humming along.

"Tori." I groan loudly then fist my hair in annoyance as she finished it all without any respond then turn the music off and stuff it inside her pocket.

"Victoria!" I shouted calling her but she didn't even respond like I'm just some thin air causing me to internally growl and started to get so fucking annoyed.

She suddenly throw her empty luggage bag on the side startling me for a bit making me stare at her in disbelief.

"Are you still mad at me?!" I asked in amusement and horror "Are you still mad at me?! No fuck! I'm just so annoyed at you!" she mocked me sarcastically causing me to dropped my jaw dramatically.

"But I said I was sorry!" I fired back defensively as she snorted and rolled her eyes behind her glasses that she's now wearing.

She stood up then was about to walk pass me again but I quickly carry her up over my right shoulder effortlessly making her shriek in shock and started to squirm out of my grip.

I tightened my grip around her with my nails digging on her side causing her to laugh hysterically changing the mood while I chuckle and lead her to the bed.

I put her down gently and take her glasses off of her then place it over the nightstand, I kicked off my boots and hover above her while straddling her sides with my hands over her waist making her shriek again and laugh even more.

"How dare you ignoring me for more than 2 hours?! You're so mean!" I yelled scolding her jokingly then duck down and pepper her face and neck with light and playful kisses causing her to squirm then tried to push me off but I pinned her wrists on each of her sides against the bed.

"So are you! You're meaner!" she fired back making me chuckle "Oops?" I said playfully then rest my forehead against hers with the tip of our nose touching causing her to giggle.

"I love you." she whispered then peck on my lips and grin while giggling childishly and adorably making me chuckle.

"I love you." I whispered back sincerely causing her to hummed "You're so gonna pay for ignoring me, I hate being ignored by you T." I muttered then peck on her lips making her giggle even more.