36

(Harry's P.O.V.)

I heard a voices speaking and laughing but I just ignored it then cuddle up with my girl tightly, feeling the comfortable warmth radiating from her soft skin while my eyes are closed.

"Fuck!" I winced when a hand slapped the back of my shoulder and open my eyes, I look down to Tori who's still sleeping peacefully then run my left hand over the piece or her hair away from her face and tucked it behind her ear.

I palm my face and groaned, Someone slapped my shoulder making me winced again then sit up.

"How the fuck did you get in here?!" I yelled in horror when I saw Niall beside me with Gem, Reese and the other lads laughing in front, I heard Tori groaned then sit up and rub her eyes.

"5 more minutes Mumma." she whined childishly, obviously half asleep then lay back down making us all laugh, She frown then open her eyes and jolted up.

"What the?! How the fuck did you get in here?!" she screamed in horror "Bitch, I have a spare remote for your gate and key for the main door remember? We roamed around the house to look for you two. We didn't bother to scream except for Lou since every inch of your house is a fucking sound proof, And your door aren't locked so we entered." Reese said then smirked.

I winced again when Niall slapped my shoulder "Stop slapping my shoulder Nialler!" I yelled then pushed him away making him laugh even more.

"Why the fuck do you have a small traces with a shape of crescent moon and scratches there Haz?" He said teasingly, My eyes widen in horror and a heat rushed into my face.

"Get the fuck out of my room you dickheads and bitches!" Tori screamed pointing at her door, I shake my hair with my hands the pushed it backwards.

I hissed when Niall slapped my shoulder again "For fuck's sake! Stop it Horan!" I yelled making him laugh in amusement.

"What did you two do before we get in here?" Gem asked cheekily "As you can see, You wake us up. We're both sleeping before you get here." I answered with my arms crossed "Oh really?" she asked sarcastically "I'm not lying." I fired back.

"We decided to go to the grocery store earlier, she cooked lunch for me once we get back here. After we ate, We fell asleep. That's it." I said honestly but skipping the hot sex against the wall scenario.

"Geez, Stop staring like we're both lunatics." Tori said then chuckled, She grab her glasses and put it on. She tied her hair in a high messy bun with the hair tie from her wrist.

"The whole story please." Gem said cheekily then smirked "You want a whole story? Well, your brother went mad because I showed him my contacts with those dudes that I've met from my dad's previous parties and events. He deleted it all and, complained like a toddler outside the grocery store because I called Clark Henry hot when he's driving us there." Tori said cooly then smirked at me making me rolled my eyes.

"Damn, The hot dude that we've met back at the masquerade ball! You should have given me his contact bitch! That man is so gentleman and looks like a god or something." Reese gushed while Liam is glaring at her behind making me smirk.

"Liam, stop glaring at her." Tori and I said in unison making us all laugh but Liam just rolled his eyes and huffed childishly "Aww! Why are you glaring at me Li? I'm not doing anything to you." Reese said teasingly then smirked.

"Shut up." Liam muttered making us laugh even more "He's going to the race on Friday bitch!" Reese cheered "Wait, Clark Henry. The hot model dude?!" Gem asked with her jaw dropped.

"Yes! Damn, he's totally into Tori when we attended her dad's masquerade ball at cruise ship last few weeks ago! He gave her a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolate coated strawberries! He's so sweet! He even asked for her number but she insisted even though Chase, Jessy and I were forcing her, But he said it's okay and handed her his number on a small piece of paper! If I were her, I would totally scream 'yes' before he even speak!" Reese gushed again