38

(Tori's P.O.V.)

After I set the table, I sit above the kitchen island while waiting for the food to be done and eating M&M's.

My phone suddenly rings startling me for a bit, I grab it from my pocket and saw my mum's caller I.D. on the screen. I smiled then answered it and lean it over my right ear with my right hand.

"Tori! Did you like the new makeover of your house?" she asked excitedly

"I love it mum, Thanks!" I answered genuinely while setting up the table.

"You're welcome sweetie, What are you doing now?" she asked cheekily making me chuckled.

"I'm cooking Seafood Paella for Gem, Reese and the lads. They're gonna sleepover tonight." I said then check the food from the huge pot above the stove and popped an M&M's in my mouth

"That's great! I'm happy that you finally got a circle of friends, I wanna meet the lads when we get back home." she said happily then chuckled

"Of course, You're gonna love them. They're all nice and cool mum, They're like my new brothers." I said while laughing

"Ginri and Chase told me that, Especially Gin. Oh! I've watched the interview earlier at the telly! It's taped though and Chase showed me the whole video of you and Haz outside the coffee shop! And Ace is there too! But the sound is pretty much messed up, What happened there? Haz looks like he was about to kill him and it's obvious that you nearly have your panic attack." she asked in amusement making me chuckled

"We were about to go home when Ace block our way and called me prude earlier today after the lads' interview and live show at the park, Haz went mad and scared him off." I explained while laughing over the phone.

"That kid seriously needs to learn good manners and right conduct! Who does he think he is to called the daughter of his father's boss a prude?! And the fact that he doesn't have any respect? Serves him right. Haz should have run into him for real and I'll help him to make it look like it's accident!" she ranted making me laugh even more.

"Geez mum, That's mean." I muttered making her laugh

"But it's so nice of Harry to do such things and those gestures to you in public. You know, Not giving a flying fuck about what other people thinks." she said smugly, my jaw dropped in disbelief.

"Language woman!" I scolded her jokingly causing her to laugh again.

"And you're wearing a Dora the explorer crop sweater while he's wearing a sweater with Boots' face printed all over and you're both riding your big bike, How adorable and mature you are both." mum said playfully while laughing.

"He keeps on copying me!" I said defensively then hopped off of the counter and turn off the stove once the food was done. I put the huge pot in the middle of the table then walk back to my previous spot then lean my back against the counter while finishing the M&M's.

"How nice, I can still remember the day he proposed to you when you're only both 4. Good old times." she said while chuckling, I stared around and noticed that I'm alone. I shrugged then throw the empty bag of chocolates inside the bin and speak.

"Yes, I can still remember that day loud and clear. I literally wanted to cry and punch him that time." I answered while chuckling making her laugh

"I saw a photo of you two when you're in Universal Studios yesterday, He gave you a giant unicorn stuffed toy and I suddenly remembered that he promised that to you when you're only 4! How did he asked you? Tell me!" she gushed demanding me making me roll my eyes while chuckling.