112

(Tori's P.O.V.) 

It's already 5:14 in the afternoon of Sunday, November 2. It's my flight to Pennsylvania tonight and all of my stuffs that I'm gonna bring were already there in the jet which was sent by my dad to make it easier for me since I'm gonna fly all by myself.

I only have my passport, ticket, wallet, phone and keys inside my pockets securely with me . 

I very much enjoyed my last week here in London with my family, the gang and the Little Mix girls in addition and celebrated Halloween the other night at my cousin Kurt's bar which was wicked.

I'm currently here in The X-Factor studio taping with Gem, Reese and El sitting among with the crowds while waiting for the boys to perform.

I'm currently wearing a pastel blue with black trim round neck sweatshirt with pizza emojis all over and a big pastel pink heart in the middle with a words 'ALL I CARE ABOUT IS PIZZA' printed in white, black Gucci leather bomber jacket, black high waist skinny jeans and black Christian Louboutin Guerriere 120 suede heels ankle boots, with my hair naturally down, Harry's gray oversize beanie around my head, just peach tinted lip gloss and brow gel on my face and my glasses on.

I was cut off my trance when the lads popped out wearing all black except for Haz wearing a white button down shirt, black skinny jeans and black Saint Laurent Wyatt ankle boots with each of them has a red poppy pin on their shirts.

The crowds went wild but Gem, El and Reese burst into fits of laughter while I frown at them.

"What's funny?" I asked as the lads started singing their new song 'Steal My Girl' and Gem laugh even more "He's wearing a wrong shirt! Oh my God!" Gem gushed in amusement to Haz as I turn my attention back to the stage and realized that he's supposed to wear a black button down with white pinstripe that Caroline handed him but he's wearing a plain white now.

"How smart, didn't Caroline handed him the right shirt already earlier?!" I asked then laugh in amusement too as I watched them then noticed that the lads were stopping themselves from laughing especially Lou and Zayn.

"No! Z and Lou prank him!" I accused while laughing then the three of them laugh even more till the lads finished and the host went up the stage.

"One Direction everyone!" the host said and the crowd and fans cheered as the girl beside me shake my arms and being overwhelmed without looking at me as I noticed the lads and girls laughing at me.

"Do you want another one?!" the host asked and the crowd field with screams of 'yes' then the boys laugh even more.

"Take two! Haz, Caroline said you're wearing a wrong shirt." Simon announced at the microphone with Caroline already standing beside Simon's chair with disapproving stare making all of the audience laugh while I chuckled in amusement and Haz throw a death glare at Lou and Z as they exited the stage.

"That was fun." I said as I noticed that the teenage girl let go of me "Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I was just excited and- Holy- Oh my God!" the girl stuttered as she stared at me in wide eyes and shock.

"No, it's fine. I understand." I said then chuckle and Gem tapped me causing me turn to her "Lou got these from the catering and handed to me." Gem said then handed me one of the frozen box of 4 pieces of Klondike Mrs Fields Cookie Sandwich Ice Cream with tissue as I snatched it quickly making them laugh.

I opened it then grab one and noticed that the girl were still staring at us in disbelief as I turned to her, I handed her one as she stare at me in confusion.