2

(Harry's P.O.V.)

I woke up from a bad dream but couldn't remembered it clearly, I walk down the living room and saw the lads all dressed up.

"Why are you all dressed up early in the morning? did I miss something?" I asked them with a frown.

"Nothing, just saw a cool coffee shop near the park. Wanna join us?" Liam asked then smile.

"Sure Li, I'm just gonna take a quick shower then I'll meet you guys there." I said then shrugged, they all agreed as they all rushed out of the room.

We're all staying together here at the penthouse for a moment while I'm waiting for my sister Gemma to go here and bring me the spare keys of my house here in L.A. later tonight I think.

LA is our last destination for this tour then after that we're going on a break for a few months.

I'm planning to chill out here with the lads, Gem and my parents who're going to take a flight all the way from UK then land here on LA later afternoon or tomorrow morning.

I went straight to the bathroom then took a shower and stuff. I grab a pair of white tee shirt and black skinny jeans from my suitcase then wear my brown Chelsea boots, my silver wristwatch and my ring.

My silver necklace with a cross pendant is hanging around my neck that I always wear and never let it out of my sight or take it off.

~

It was her 14th birthday today, I grab the boxes from my closet then walk out of my room.

She didn't go to school today.

I enter the living room and saw my mum sitting on the couch reading a magazine, She smiled at me when she saw me sat down beside her.

"Hey sweetie." mum greeted "Mum, do you think she'll like this?" I asked my mum again for the sixth time since we bought a gifts for her yesterday. "She'll love it hun." she smiled.

"She didn't come to school earlier today." I said frowning "Chase told me she's not feeling well and didn't want to go to school, The last time I checked her she's playing with her guitar and her art materials scattered around the corner beside her. She's all alone up to their rooftop." mum smile sadly, then patted right shoulder.

"Okay." I sighed then stood up and walk out of the house, I walk my way to the sidewalk then stopped in front of Mckenzie's house.

Their house were just located beside ours making it more convenient.

I knocked the door but no one answered, I open it then walk inside. It's too silent for my liking. I walk my way upstairs to the second floor and go straight to the corner where the spiral staircase is.

I walk silently upstairs to the rooftop then open the door.

She's there sitting at the corner beside the window, facing the treehouse alone sketching with her sketchbook, a set of pencils and oil pastels, erasers, and her black acoustic guitar with capo on it laying on the floor on her right side.

She always hide her whenever she's feeling down, alone, or empty.

I know her all too well that she's experiencing it all today.

I walk my way silently beside her then kneeled down. I stared down at her drawing, She's sketching our treehouse. A black and white version of it.

I noticed that she's wearing pair of black leggings, white round neck sweater, her brother's old black varsity jacket, a pair of rainbow colored knee high fuzzy socks with a unicorn printed on it and her golden brown hair tied up in a high messy bun.