56

(Tori's P.O.V.)

After I'm all cleaned up, I dressed up with my white Calvin Klein high waist knickers, my Bluebella Seppy Teddy Ivory that I've never worn before ever since I bought this through the internet last year, a pair of white over the knee high fuzzy sock with a word 'BRAT' printed in black over the cuff of it and my white light up unicorn night slippers that Chase bought for me as a present last christmas that I've still haven't use too.

Haz just randomly handed it all to me earlier when I was taking a warm bubble bath like a kid.

My glasses on and my necklace hanging on my neck loosely like the usual.

I can stand up, walk properly now and feel a bit better, I'm currently sauntering my way downstairs on me way to the kitchen.

I entered the kitchen and noticed that Haz is already change in a pair of black jogger pants blue night slippers without any top on except for my white apron while cooking and singing along with a song 'Free Fallin by John Mayer' playing from his phone which is placed over the counter.

I sneakily walk my way to the fridge and open it silently, I open the box of dark chocolate truffles and grab one. I close it and shut the fridge gently without making any noise, I squirmed when Haz poke my sides out of nowhere behind me.

"You sneaky nerd." he muttered then chuckled and grab the truffle away from my hand "Haz! That's mine! You said it's okay for me to eat that!" I yelled trying to reach for it but he just raised his right hand up away from me while holding it and he's gripping my waist with his left arm.

"After you finish your dinner baby girl." he said then eat the whole bite size truffle making my jaw dropped at him in disbelief "You are so mean!" I whined then tried to push him away but he only tightened his grip around me with his fingertips digging over my side causing me to squirmed and laugh.

"Get off!" I yelled but he just chuckled "Wow, This taste awesome." he moaned then gulp down the chocolate "Damn you." I muttered then crossed my arms while glaring up to him.

He grin showing a chocolate stains stuck on his teeth causing me to burst into fits of laughter.

"Very attractive." I said sarcastically making him chuckle then sealed his lips running his tongue over his teeth inside, He chuckled again the drag me all the way to the stool then sit me there in front of the island.

He let go of me then grab a bowl with fork and handed it to me.

"Creamy Chicken Pesto Pasta, I just copied what's on that book." he said pointedly at the small white book place above the fridge, I raised my eyebrows then started eating.

"Are you sure you cooked this?" I asked him in disbelief "Why? Does it taste deadly?" he asked then frown at me while he grab his own food and sit across me "So you cooked this?" I asked again, he chuckled then shrugged and turn off the music from his phone.

"Yeah, Just appreciate it woman. I'm not as awesome as you when it comes to kitchen." he said then shook his head "Very much appreciated, It actually taste good." I said honestly then continued eating while he bit his lower lip stopping himself from grinning widely with his dimples showing.

Damn it, I just recently discovered that it seriously has an insane effect to me.

I groan then focused down to my food without staring at him, I grab my phone from my pocket then open my Spotify and play 'Come And Get It by Selena Gomez' in a full blast as I continue to eat and put my phone beside my bowl.