64

(Harry's P.O.V.)

We were now in front of a fancy looking Tattoo Parlor then a lad with caramel blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin, around 5'8 tall and same age as Chase and Dean, wearing a black Adidas sweatshirt, black jogger pants and black Nike running shoes.

"Quen Jenkins!" Dean yelled then clings over him childishly making us all laugh "Dean Evans!" He mocked dramatically then pushes him away "The fuck man." he muttered rolling his eyes.

"I see, princess is here with her boyfriend." he teased Tori who's standing beside me, she groaned then palmed his face and flipped him off "Go fuck yourself Quen." she muttered "This is Quen Jenkins, he owns this tattoo parlor and he's the artist here too." Dean said then patted his back.

"I'm Harry." I said politely then shook his hand then let go and wrapped my right arms around Tori's waist "Princess' boyfriend, now I know why you always wear that necklace." he said teasingly to Tori "Shut the fuck up dude." she said in annoyance the punch his bicep making him wince.

"You're so violent kiddo!" he complained causing us all to laugh then entered the shop, it actually looks like a vintage motif with a bunch of tattoo designs on the walls.

There's a vintage leather couch on the side and a vintage adjustable ink bed recliner with a table on the side complete with equipments.

"Who's going first?" Quen asked while cleaning his hands with sanitizer "Me." I heard Tori said coolly and in serious tone making all of us turn to her in surprise while she shrugged.

"I'm serious." She said then stripped off her jacket and handed it to me "In a scale of 1-10, how much does collarbone tattoo hurts?" she asked with her arms crossed.

"Why don't you try it yourself?" he said then chuckle "Sure." She said then shrugged "Are you sure about this? You're not cool with needles and alcohol right?" I asked her in amusement.

"It's fine, I just really want a tattoo. I can always close my eyes so I wouldn't see it, and I guess the beer is still in my system." She said then giggles "I seriously need to film this." Chase muttered evilly causing us all to laugh.

She fills and signed up the paper works then sighed deeply and grab a paper to design her own tattoo, she turned to me and motion for me to come closer.

I smiled then walk my way to her and stood beside her, she handed me the clean paper and fine pointed Sharpie making me frown at her.

"Write anything you want." She said then cross her arms and bit her lower lip "Are you sure?" I asked her then she smile adorably and nodded her head 'yes' causing me to smile too and quote one of the lyrics of song that I've written before.

"You're crazy." I muttered in amusement making her giggle and shrugged "I want a reminder." She whispered to me, I chuckle then handed her a paper with my handwriting of a quote with my initial 'Don't let me go, 'cause I'm tired of being alone. - H.'

"You're not drunk, aren't you?" Dean asked her jokingly "Nah, I'm totally sober. I just drink one can earlier, do you mind if you buy me one?" She asked then smirked while writing something on the paper "No way." He said while chuckling.

"Just buy it Dean." Chase said then shrugged "She needs it for now, I swear she'll start to freak out if the alcohol kicked out of her." He said in amusement making us laugh, Dean wave his right hand dismissively then walk out.

"I want it on each of my collar bones, the other one in Times New Roman font on my left then this one on my right with same exact handwriting." Tori instructed then handed the paper to Quen who scanned it and nodded impressed "Randomly pops up in your mind huh?" he said then chuckled "Yeah." She said then shrugged.