134

(Harry's P.O.V.)

"I want ice cream." Harvey muttered while watching Tori intently who's currently doing her job with her attention way too dawned at it while I'm sitting on the couch with the little girl over my left side.

"But you just ate chocolates and brownies." I said in amusement then chuckle as she groan adorably and launched down the couch playing dead dramatically making me stifle a laugh then poked her sides causing her to shriek then burst into fits of laughter while curling up.

Someone knocked and the door opened revealing Dean wearing black Henley shirt, black distressed skinny jeans, maroon Doc Martens combat boots with his hair slicked back.

"Harvey, your mum is already finish with the meeting." Dean called then Harvey sit up and cling over my left bicep and shook her head 'no' making me chuckle and Tori glanced over us then smile and shook her head in amusement as she carry on with her job.

"I'll buy you ice cream." he bribed the little girl who turned to him with a doubtful stare "Dark chocolate." Dean added causing Harvey to giggle adorably then hugged me as I hugged her back tightly but enough for her to burst into fits of laughter as I pinched her cheeks playfully.

She hopped off then run to Tori who pushed herself away from her desk and lean down as the little girl kissed the either side of her cheeks and hugged her then she did the same, she let go then Harvey run her way to Dean who pick her up easily.

"Am I gonna meet your girlfriend Uncle Dean?" Harvey asked randomly making his eyes widen then Tori and I burst into fits of laughter "I don't have a girlfriend." he said defensively "Then who's the pretty lady from your phone? I think I saw her somewhere already." Harvey wondered out loud.

"Little Mix?" Tori said making it sound like a question "Yeah! That's Leigh Anne!" the little girl said causing Dean to blush furiously "Shut up kiddo, too much curiosity." he said then rushed out of the room with Harvey and slammed the door shut, leaving me and Tori while both laughing.

"She's in a sugar high! Oh my God." she said while laughing and fixing her stuffs then walk her way to me, she took a seat over my left as I wrapped my arms around her immediately.

I tugged her up and sit her over my lap taking her by surprise and wrapped her arms around my neck with her right side against my chest comfortably.

Her phone suddenly dings as she grabbed it from her pocket then press something from the screen and stared at the screen intently.

"Woah." she whispered in amusement as I frown "What is it?" I asked while she locked her phone immediately and stuff it back inside her pocket "None of your business." she answered sharply while I gasped jokingly and dramatically.

"That's rude nerdy!" I scolded then throw her over the couch then attack her sides with tickles causing her to shriek and burst into fits of laughter.

"No! Fuck! Get off!" she squirmed "That's more rude!" I scolded her again then hover above her and dig my fingertips against her side making her scream helplessly and pushing me off weakly while laughing.

"F-fuck! S-stop!" she gasped with her skin getting flushed and tears starting to form from her eyes behind her glasses "You're keeping secrets!" I huffed childishly then stop tickling her and let go of her as I took a seat over the edge.

I crossed my arms then put an emotionless expression while she sit properly and crossed her arms too then sense that she's staring at me intently which oddly turns me on for some reason.

"That face can't fool me." she muttered then giggle lowly and adorably as I fight the urge to smile, I feel her lean closer then stop over my right ear with her lips barely touching my earlobes sending goosebumps allover my skin and my breath hitched as a shiver run down my spine.