29

(Harry's P.O.V.)

"I love you girlfriend." I said making her giggle.

"I love you too boyfriend." she said the peck on my lips.

"Am I going to clean this up again?" I asked her cheekily "Yes, And I need to shower again!" she groaned making me chuckled "Go walk to the bathroom yourself." I said jokingly, she huffed then grab her undergarments from the floor then put it on and attempted to stand up.

She fell down to the floor making me laugh even more then grab my boxers and take it on. I walk my way to her then carry her up in a bridal style "Stop laughing!" she complained making me bit my lower lip to stop.

She pointed the bathroom door then I walk in and put her inside the tub "I'm your boyfriend, you can always ask me if you need some company gorgeous." I said cheekily making her rolled her eyes "Get out Dork. I'll call you when I'm done here." she said dismissively, I laughed then stand up and walk out of the bathroom.

I grab the dirty duvet then walk back to her bathroom making her scream "I'm just going to put this inside the hamper, And I already saw everything. No need to freak out girlfriend." I said cheekily then put it inside the basket "Fuck you." she muttered

"Oh, So now you wanna have a second round, you wouldn't be able to walk for about a week if we did gorgeous." I fired back while smirking making her stare at me in horror.

"Get the hell out of my bathroom or I'll break up with you!" she yelled, I gasped then stared at her in shock "You've only said yes to me an hour ago! You're kidding right?" I asked her making her laugh

"After my perfect speech and rant?! Oh God, Shame on me." I fake cried, she laugh even more then splash the water on my side "Fuck off drama queen." she said making me laugh as well then walk out and go straight to her walk in closet then grab a new clean fancy looking maroon duvet.

I walk out and spread out the duvet on top of her bed neatly then put on my shirt and shorts back on, I walk out then entered my room straight to the bathroom then stared at the mirror while grinning like a fool.

I clean myself up then brush my teeth. After I do my stuff, I exited then entered back her room.

"Boyfriend! Help me!" she yelled playfully making me laugh, I walk into her bathroom and saw her sitting on the tub with her black robe on. "Carry!" she squealed causing me to laugh even more then carry her up in a bridal style "Off to my walk in closet!" she yelled then patted my shoulder.

We exited her bathroom then walk across her walk in closet, I placed her on the chair infront of the vanity table "What else M'lady?" I asked her with a posh accent making her laugh then she reached for one of the drawer but failed causing me to laugh.

"Can you grab my clothes back there?" she asked pointing out of her closet referring to her previous shirt and spandex, I chuckled then nodded and walked out.

I pick up her shirt and spandex thrown across the room, I entered back her closet and spotted her wearing a clean pair of gray Calvin Klein sports bra and knickers. A few visible marks on her skin from our previous session making me bit my lower lip.

This is a fucking torture.

"Give me!" she said reaching for the clothes from my hand "Nah, You look dashing already baby, Let me think first." I shrugged then think jokingly.