37

(Harry's P.O.V.)

"Geez, I'm going up stairs. I'm just going to clean up." she groaned then rolled her eyes and grab her stuffs.

"You can follow me upstairs if you want more baby, I'll take a shower." she muttered while deviously smirking then winked at me cheekily and walk her way back inside the house.

I stood up then put the empty bottles inside the case "Damn it." I groaned dramatically making them all laugh.

"I'll go take a bath and clean up, I'll be back in a few." I said while pouting causing them to laughed even more and obviously believing our freaking white lies.

I walked my way inside the house and run straight upstairs, I literally stumble through the hallways straight to my room then go straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth and clean my face.

I walk out then grab a pair of clean black Calvin Klein boxers, The Simpsons black and white tank top, and black cargo shorts.

I made sure to lock my door then exited my room, I go straight to her room then slammed the door shut and locked it securely.

I throw my phone, wallet, keys and clean clothes on top of her bed then kicked off my slippers, I run to her bathroom door and open it.

I entered then shut the door and locked it, She laugh when she saw how eager am I.

I raised my eyebrows at her while she's sitting lazily above the flat black marble counter beside the sink without her glasses and slippers.

"It's not funny gorgeous." I muttered then stopped in front of her, I grab her arms then wrapped it around my neck making her giggle.

I grab her hips then pulled her close and crashed my lips against hers passionately.

"You're such a tease, making me so fucking hard while the rest of the gang is near us and might caught us anytime." I growled then grind my hips against hers making her gasped and wrap her legs around me while my breath caught up my throat.

"Taking off your shirt in front of us? You're setting me on fire every single time gorgeous, You're pushing me over the edge every single unintentional move you do because of your innocence." I muttered then unhooked her drenched bra behind her and slipped it off of her, I throw it inside the hamper.

I stared up to her eyes with her pupils blown widely in anticipation, I smirked at her then raised my eyebrows.

"Care if I join you in the shower baby girl?" I asked her cheekily making her giggle.

"The reason why I spilled my beer over you." she said playfully then crashed her lips passionately against mine.

I trailed my hands up to her breast then massage it and played on her perked up nipples making her moan against my lips.

"Let's make this quick before they even suspect that we're doing stuff." I said while chuckling making her giggle.

I tugged her drenched spandex and knickers down then throw it inside the hamper, I did the same with my drenched jogger pants and boxers.

I groaned when my hardened cock slapped up against my stomach, She hold my length then swirled her right thumb over my tip making me moan and shut my eyes closed.