60

(Harry's P.O.V.)

I frown when I feel that I'm now hugging a fluffy pillow, I open my eyes and tried to adjust my sight.

I sit up and groaned when my head started to pound furiously, I lean my back against the headboard and noticed that I'm now all alone in the room.

Tori suddenly walked in with a black table tray, she shrugged at me then sauntered her way carefully to me.

She's now wearing black laced high neck bra top showing her midriff and shoulder blades perfectly, black ripped high waist jean shorts, plain white over the knee high socks and black Toms with her cross necklace hanging around her neck and her bracelet still on her wrist.

Her wet golden brown hair is tied up in a usual high messy bun and her glasses were on.

She carefully put the tray down then sighed stare at me and glare "I hate balancing trays." She muttered making me chuckle lowly and look down at the tray with a plate of truffles, waffles, glass of apple juice, glass of water and pain reliever.

"Chocolates can boost your mood from your hangover, if you want you can drink the pain reliever first. Go finish it all, I've been through a lot just to drag that evil tray here." She muttered exaggeratedly causing me to chuckle again.

"Good morning." She greeted whispering then pecked on my lips making me smile "Good morning baby." I greeted back causing her to chuckle.

She stood up and sauntered her way to the door through the balcony, I sighed then take the medicine and started to eat.

Once I'm done and feel okay, I grab the tray and stand up. I exited her room and go straight downstairs in the kitchen, I put the dishes inside the dishwasher and place the tray back next to the cupboard.

I sauntered my way upstairs to my room and decided to take a bath and stuff then change in a pair of gray Calvin Klein boxers, black jogger pants and my black slippers on.

I grab my phone, wallet and keys then slipped it inside my pocket, I walked out then go across her room and spotted her laying down the bed with her arms crossed and her glasses above the nightstand.

I walk my way to her then kicked my slippers off and lay beside her, she turned to me with a frown then poked my right cheek making me chuckle then tugged her close above my chest with my arms around her bare waist.

"It's only 7:58 in Monday morning and I have nothing to do." She groaned and rest head against my chest lazily causing me to chuckle again "Did you enjoy yourself yesterday?" I asked her then she hummed 'yes'.

"I rarely interact with other female species, and they're cool." She muttered then giggled "They invited me to go to their hotel room earlier but of course I made up a reasonable excuse about you being drunk last night and needs a company, I insisted because I'm too lazy to go out and my new clothes were so comfy." She said childishly making me laugh.

"So comfy but too sexy for me." I said then push a few strands of her hair away from her face "No it's not, it's just so comfy because it doesn't have and wires like my usual bras. I bought different colors of this yesterday, we spend my unused shopping cards like a bosses." She muttered smugly causing me laugh.

"I painted my nails in an ombre rainbow colors! Look!" She said childishly and showed me her rainbow colored nails "It suits you well unicorn girl." I said then chuckled making her giggle and nodded her head 'yes' in agreement.

She suddenly hiccups and gagged then stood up and run her way to the bathroom, I frowned then immediately followed her before she even lock herself again.