16

(Harry's P.O.V.)

"Are you going to tell Chase?" Gemma asked with a smirk making me snorted

"Of course, Not!" I said causing for them to laugh

"Damn it. Just suit yourselves up here, I'm gonna watch that girl up there." I said dismissively then walk my way upstairs to her room.

I entered her room then walk straight to the door all the way upstairs to her studio, I saw her still doing her job while drinking. I sauntered straight to her side then lean against her table, She looked up to me then chuckled.

"Why are you so mean?" I asked her with my arms crossed "No I'm not." she answered then stared back to her work and continue "I'll just continue this tomorrow." she sighed "How many drawings left?" I asked her "I've already finished almost half of it." she said then shrugged

"That fast?!" I asked in amusement "It's been two hours you know. And I'm starving already." she said then shrugged "Wow." I said in amused tone while she's sorting out her drawings neatly then placed it inside the new brown envelope and closed the light of her table.

"Why were you drinking?" I asked her "Alcohol can calm me and clear my mind." she said then shrugged "But it's not good for your condition." I said rolling my eyes "Oh really?" she answered sarcastically then chuckled.

She suddenly spin her chair then stopped it when she's facing me "I'm exhausted. Can you please carry me all the way downstairs?" She asked playfully making me smirk

I turned my back to her then kneel down "Hopped on love." I said patting my back "Yay!" she cheered like a kindergarten then hopped on my back making me chuckled.

Her arms were wrapped around my neck, her legs were gripping tight enough to my torso while I'm holding her thighs securely and her head snuggling on the crook of my neck.

"You're as light as a feather." I said jokingly, But it's true that she's not that heavy because of her petite frame. "Uhmm." she hummed against my skin, I can feel a shivers ran down my spine.

I walked out of the room then sauntered down the stairs until we reached the ground floor and entered the kitchen where there's no people since Gem and the lads were busy fooling around the backyard.

I placed her on top of the counter then faced her "Let's see what they bought there." I said, she grinned then nodded. I hold her waist then put her down the floor, She turned her back then reached for the bag and take the food out.

I grab a few plates and forks then placed it on the top of the dining table, I grab a jug of water from the fridge then open the cupboard for glasses, I put it along with the plates then set the table while Tori is busy checking out the food.

"Extra spicy chicken wings? What the fuck?!" she said out loud in disgust making me laugh "Man, What am I going to eat?!" She said exaggeratedly then walk her way in front of the fridge and search for something to eat.

She's not really a fan of any spicy food.

She grab a pack of stuffs from the fridge and started to move. She grab a pot, knife, cutting board and place it all over the kitchen island.

I sit in one of the stool infront of her then just watch her, a flash of irritation were plastered across her face.

"What are you going to cook?" I asked her "Chicken risotto." she answered curtly making me chuckled "I see, still hates spicy food huh." I said "You know what will happen if I ate anything spicy." she snorted "You'll get flushed, have a swollen lip, burning throat and your skin hurts." I answered