5

(Tori's P.O.V.)

Suddenly, Gemma rushed inside the house straight to the kitchen with a grin plastered across her face.

"Wow. She actually looks like a sprinting lunatic and It's scaring me." Zayn muttered then chuckled "Meany." I answered making him and Niall laugh. Gemma rushed back outside the house without a word.

Harry and Louis entered the living room, Haz sat beside me while Louis took a sit on the other single couch on my right.

 An evil smirk plastered across his face while Harry on the other hand is fidgeting the end of his shirt while frowning.

"Where did Gemma go?" I asked curiously "Oh, uh. It's a surprise." Haz said then smile "Okay."

The film started while Liam sat beside Zayn with Gin on top of her lap.

My head started to feel a bit dizzy as I leaned my back on the couch and closed my eyes for a while. 

Fuck.

"Are you alright Nerdy?" Harry whispering with a tone of worry, I open my eyes and saw him frowning "Yeah, Just a bit dizzy." I whispered back.

"Do you need anything? Water? Pain reliever?" he asked "No, I'm fine." I smiled at him reassuringly then focus back on the screen.

I take off my glasses then blinked my eyes and pinch the bridge of my nose, trying to ease the pain then put it back again. I feel something came out from my nose.

I wipe it away with my hand and saw a red liquid.

I gasped when I realised it's a freaking blood.

"Oh fuck." I whispered in shock then cover my nose with my hands immediately "Hey, are you sure you're okay?" Harry asked again

"Where's the loo?" I asked in panic "That door beside the kitchen." he answered as I run my way immediately to the bathroom then locked the door.

Tissue, I need a tissue.

I saw a roll of tissue hanging near the toilet bowl, I grab some sheets then put it on my nose and I heard a knock coming from the door

"Tori! What happened?" Harry asked in worry "I-I'm fine H-haz! don't w-worr-y!" I said shakily.

Liar.

"You're lying Nerdy, Open this goddamn door. You're voice is shaking." He muttered while knocking the door furiously but I didn't answered him.

I stare at the mirror for a while observing my nose, My head is pounding furiously but thank goodness the bleeding stops.

I was a bit startled when the door opened, Harry entered the bathroom then closed it again.

Of course he used the master key.

His jaw dropped when he realized that my nose just bleed. His eyes filled with worry, shock and panic.

Damn it.

"I'm okay now Haz, just a bit dizzy." I groan "You're okay?! Are you kidding me?!" he boomed then glared at me, He grab both of my hands away from my nose "Sit." He commanded, as I followed his instruction.