74

(Tori's P.O.V.) 

We're now here at the bedroom where the girls' were staying in.

It's a pink room with flower stickers, 2 white windows with purple curtains, 5 single sized cabin beds with storages on the left, pink pillows and comforters each on the left side, gray carpeted floor, there are white bookshelf on the right side with white round table and 5 pink rounded beanbags in the middle and a white door on the corner that leads to the bathroom.

"Are you comfortable here?" I asked them then they nodded happily making me smile, we helped them with sorting their new stuffs while they're telling us how their first night is.

I open the shopping bag the pull out the educational charts, double sided tapes and small scissor that I've bought from the school supplies shop earlier along with the school stuffs that I handed them earlier.

"What's that?" Haz asked curiously "Educational toys and charts, alphabets, shapes, numbers, colors, fruits, vegetables, animals, math and stuffs so they can learn it all easily." I said then shrugged and started to stick it against the walls one by one.

"Are you both married?" Alex suddenly asked making me stop and stare at her in amusement with my jaw drop while Harry burst into fits of laughter.

"No way." I said then chuckle "Not yet, she's my girlfriend for now." He said emphasizing the word 'yet' and 'for now' causing me to stare at him in horror while he smirked then shrugged and continues helping them with sorting their stuffs.

"I thought you're both married already." Alex said then shrugged while the rest of the girls agreed as I shook my head in amusement then finish sticking the charts around the walls and sort the toys over the shelf.

"I think I saw you on the telly earlier when we're all watching a boys singing in the movie or maybe you just look like that lad." Amy said pointedly to Harry making him chuckle "Really?" he asked.

"Yes, he has a same hair like yours but shorter and a bit younger I guess." Rain said then shrugged while Tanya walks to me and hugs me again causing me to chuckle and hug her back then carry her up.

She looks back to me and slipped my glasses off while analyzing my face then put it back on to me.

"You look like an angel you know, just without a white wings and gold ring over your head. But you're actually an angel because you save us, you're my angel." She whispered adorably but all of us can still hear then hug me again making me and Haz chuckle while the rest of them giggle and agreed.

"When I grow older, I will save people just like how you saved us." She said then snuggle her head against the crook of my neck and giggles.

"Girls, the snacks ar-. Oh. I'm so sorry Ms. Victoria." A familiar lady interrupted, she has a dirty blonde pixie cut hair, deep blue eyes, slightly tanned skin, around 5'3 tall with pear shaped body and same age like my mum.

She's wearing a white polo shirt with the logo of the orphanage, her I.D. hanging around her neck, black and white stripes trousers, cream trench coat and gray winter boots with her reading glasses on.

"No, it's fine Ms. Chloe." I said then smiled at her while Tanya is still not letting go of me "The snacks will be served later girls, and we're going to teach you how to write your names." She said making their eyes lit up and Tanya turned to her excitedly.

"Write our names?" she asked as I put her down "Yes sweetie, and Raffa is already waiting for you downstairs." Ms. Chloe added causing her to grin adorably then look up to me.