121

(Tori's P.O.V.)

I walked inside my room then put my stuffs back in place, I decided to clean up and stuff again then quickly change in a pair of Victoria's Secret black ruched and wrapped in front halter swim top and black retro high-waist with open lace-up sides and tie bottom.

I grab a bottle of Dior J'adore Dry Silky body oil that smells like a mix of jasmine, ylang ylang and rose all in one then put some all over my body and small amount on my face just to enhance my skin color and my skin starting to dry for a bit due to the constantly change of the fucked up weather.

I heard the door opened making me roll my eyes and tied my hair up in a messy bun the slipped back on the maxi dress that I'm previously wearing from Harry and layered a black Victoria's Secret embroidered fringe kimono that stops over my mid thighs.

I grab my white Birkenstock Gizeh Birko-Flor sandals from the side then dropped it on the floor and slipped it on my feet.

"Tori! Break up with Hazza! He's starting to become CC's second version!" I nearly jumped in shock when Ginri entered the closet room where I am while wearing a white unicorn onesie, same party hat that Louis has and white high top Converse with a medium sized champagne colour box tied with black ribbon on her right hand.

"What the- How did you get here?! It's Monday today and you have school for the rest of the days." I said then picked her up over my left arm as she giggled and peck on my lips "Surprise! Happy Birthday my favourite sibling!" she greeted causing me to chuckle and pinched her nose lightly.

"Thank you." I said then kissed her forehead as she handed me the box that she's been carrying as I accepted it "What's this?" I asked making her giggle again adorably then wrapped her arms around my neck.

"My gift for you! Open it!" she said excitedly "How am I gonna open this if I'm carrying you?" I asked as she wrapped her legs around my waist like a koala causing me to chuckle and let go of her while she's clinging on me then untied the ribbon.

I opened the box revealing a colorful box of flavoured lip balms causing me to stare at her in amusement.

It has a complete collection of The Bath House's Prosecco, Gin and Tonic, Pink Fizz Cocktails, Cherry Cosmopolitan, Mango Mojito, Strawberry Margarita, Salted Caramel, Strawberry Whirl, Sweet Cherry, Cookies and Cream, Honeycomb and Red Velvet flavoured lip balms.

"This is one of the best birthday gift that I've ever had! Thank you!" I gushed in appreciation then pepper her face with light kissed playfully making her squirm and giggle even more "I know you'll love those, you're alcoholic and foodie.' she said as I stopped then glared at her jokingly.

"I'm not alcoholic your majesty, I'm a passionate alcohol enthusiast." I said jokingly then wiggled my eyebrows causing her to burst into fits of laughter "Try one!" she said as I hummed and put her down then place the box above the vanity table and grab the Strawberry Margarita flavoured lip balm.

"Wanna try it too?" I asked her but she shook her head 'no' then watch me as I hummed and try a fine amount on my lips with my right pinky finger, I closed it then put it back to the box as I smacked my lips together.

"Does it really taste like strawberry?" she asked as I lick my lower lip for a bit and chuckle "Absolutely, with mojito." I said impressed then carried her up again and peck on her lips as she tasted it too.

"I wanna try it now!" she changed her mind making me laugh and put her down again then grab the lip balm and slipped on her lips for a bit with my finger and put some again on my lips to intensify the taste.