81

(Tori's P.O.V.)

I'm currently sitting on my vanity chair while Claris is fixing my hair up since Lou wouldn't be able to come because of the lads' shooting today.

"You look like you're about to pass out T, are you okay?" Luna asked worriedly as I crossed my arms hiding my ring sneakily "Just a bit peachy, but it's okay." I breathed out as she hummed and cross her arms too.

I'm not okay, I hope my mum will keep her mouth shut and don't get too excited.

"T, do you know Reese's password?" Liam and Gem suddenly entered then Li handed me Reese's gold iPhone and smirked evilly, I chuckled then type the password and handed it back to him.

"You are so dead." I said then laugh as he scroll through the screen and take a selfie of us with Reese's phone making me laugh even more along with Luna and Candy.

"Thanks bitch, gotta hack her Instagram and Twitter now!" He chimed "Anytime ass!" I chimed back causing him to laugh then run outside and close the door.

"Is he like, Reese's boyfriend? Reese is obsessed with him and their band right?" Luna asked while laughing "I actually don't know what's up with that two, but Li keeps on saying that they're dating." I said in amusement making her laugh again.

My phone suddenly dings, I grab it and saw Reese's account tagged me causing me to laugh the open it showing on my Instagram.

Liam's photo popped out posing like a model making him look like and idiot while I'm laughing on the left side and Gem is making a duck face beside me.

It's the photo that he took a few minutes ago with a caption 'Hack, hack, hack! With the help of @Harry_Styles girl and older sissy, hello Reese and everyone #CanYouNotPutYourPhoneEverywhereEvans  #LiTheHacker'.

I glanced over the clock and noticed that it's already 3:12 in the afternoon.

I close my phone then place it in my pocket and Claris motion for me that I'm done, I have a no makeup look and my hair is tied up in a high messy bun like the usual.

"The concept is how you dress up in your house and then later is the total makeup look of how others see you." Luna explained as I nodded then Candy handed me my clothes while Gemmy take a seat above the table while eating and scrolling through her phone.

I entered the bathroom and take off my Henley shirt and Victoria's Secret black laced bra leaving me with my knickers, I put on the black Bluebella Maddox collar laced bra top, black Versace plissé silk georgette pants, and my usually white unicorn lit up night slippers.

I pull out my necklace then entered back the closet and grab my glasses since I don't have my lenses on.

"I definitely love your outfit." Gem said eyeing me up and down causing me to chuckle then shrugged, she walk her way to me and take a photo of us two with her phone then poke my side making me squirm and laugh.

"Come on T, Charlie is already waiting." Luna called as I followed her then walk out of the room while Gemmy is behind me and still eating.