107

(Harry's P.O.V.)

It's already 8:47 in the morning and Tori and I were now here in the lobby of the One Hyde where the penthouse is and headed straight to the lift then hopped in.

I press the button all the way up and wrapped my right arm around his waist then tried to calm my nerves getting a bit nervous about meeting Uncle Richard again.

"About that parking lot incident." I muttered as I feel her tensed for a bit but I caressed her side calmly to keep her cool "I reviewed the footage and your dad did too, he's taking actions himself about it already." I informed her as she look up to me with her hazel green eyes mixing up with sterling gray while she's chewing her lower lip.

"That's fine, Brooke scares me to be honest. It's not the first time that he pops out of nowhere while drunk, he actually tried to approach me that one time and way too drunk when I went to attended the ball on cruise line for dad's event with CC, Jessy and Reese the month I've met Clark. Kind of alarming but I just ignored it because I thought he's just drunk that's why he's like that and Chase were with me so he couldn't approach me easily, they're scared of Chase." she muttered as I feel myself getting alarmed too.

"Why are they scared of Chase?" I asked curiously then her expression suddenly changed in calm and peace "He nearly run Ace with his car because the mad fuck called me prude right in front of him at the parking lot when they got a photo shoot and I followed Chase to bring him his food, he's as impulsive as you are I must say." she said then giggle making me chuckle in amusement.

"But he's meaner, he nearly run him down and hopped off then beat the crap out of him in front of many people. That's why Ace look so terrified when you nearly run him over my bike before as you remember, maybe he thought that you're worst than Chase." she continued with the mood easing up.

"I really am far more worst than Chase, he's too kind to just beat the crap out of him and remain friends with that mad fuck. If I were him I could have throw him down the nearest cliff for calling you names." I muttered seriously then chuckle as she hummed and the lift opened.

We both hoped out and headed straight to the hallway where the living room is.

"Disguise? Are you kidding me? We didn't even asked you all to go with us, Tori planned it for these 4 kids and I'm surely going with Reese, Liam and Gem." I heard Chase said in amusement as we reached the living room and spotted the lads with El, Lottie and the Little Mix girls.

"Don't be a kill joy blondie, we can just buy tickets from the booth there." Lou said then rolled his eyes and Chase throw a pillow on his face causing him to squirm when it hit him as he throw it back to Chase who caught it swiftly in one hand.

"What about me you dick? I'm going too! And you can't just buy tickets there Lou, you need to book it." Dean spoke up then push Chase childishly "Shut the fuck up and just watch Elmo's World!" Chase fired making Tori and I burst into fits of laughter causing them to turn to us.

"How many tickets do you have there bitch?" Reese asked then Tori shrugged and grab the small book of tickets from her pocket "I have 24 V.I.P. Tickets, I bought a book of tickets for groups just in case." She muttered scanning the tickets and shrugged then handed it to me as I put it inside my pocket securely.

"4 vampires, 12 werewolves and 4 demonic little minions, that's 20 all in all!" Niall cheered as they cheered too "And your point is? I'm only here to fetch the 4 demonic little minions." she said coolly then smirked making me laugh again when they all stared at us in disbelief.

"Wait, vampires?" Jesy asked Niall then the Irish lad squirm and hide behind Louis and El "Nothing!" he squirmed causing Tori and I to laugh even more.