9

(Harry's P.O.V.)

The lads and I were done rehearsing the songs for concert when Paul entered the room.

"Harry! They're waiting inside the dressing room where your sister and parents are for about an hour ago." Paul said, I nodded at him thankfully with a smile plastered across my face then walk out of the rehearsal room.

I'm feeling myself getting more excited and nervous at the same time.

I run straight to the hallway then entered the room where I left mum, dad and Gem.

I saw Gin sitting on top of Chase' lap and Gemma beside him, While mum and dad were sitting across them, Tori is out of my sight.

"Hey Blondie!" I greeted "Hey Dork!" he greeted back giving me a high five while Gin get up then hugged me "Harry!" she beams "Princess!" I greeted then hugged her back

"Where's Nerdy?" I asked "She went out looking for a trash bin." Gemma shrugged while smirking like she knows something is up "Okay." I said then frown and dismissed myself out of the room.

I walk around the hallway to find Tori but couldn't see her anywhere, I was about to approach the girl who's standing in front of the trash bin to ask her but she turned her back then walk straight without looking.

She bumped into me making her nearly lost her balance, But I quickly held her back for support before she even land straight on the floor.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry." She breathed out, A familiar hazel green eyes staring up to my own intently only a few inches away from my face making my heartbeat race and my stomach rumbles.

Her golden brown hair were tied up in a high messy bun, dark red lipstick on her lips, her cross necklace and guest pass hanging around her neck.

She's wearing a plain white v-neck tee shirt showing her collarbones with a vintage sunglasses hanging on the neckline, black leather high waisted shorts, and a pair of black Chelsea boots.

Her glasses were nowhere to be seen.

"Tori?" I asked in bewilderment "Oh! Hey Haz!" She greeted then smiled at me "Wow." I breathed out heavily.

"What have you done to my nerdy best friend? Why suddenly become the most gorgeous girl?" I asked then chuckled making her pout then poke my right cheek "Liar." She muttered.

"What? It's true! You look different, But still beautiful." I said smiling genuinely.

"Are you going to let go of me, or not?" She asked with a frown "Never." I said smirking cheekily.

She stared at the ground then back to my eyes while biting her lower lip.

She started to pushed me, making my back crashed against the wall with a loud unexpected groan escaped my lips, still not letting go of her.

Fuck, This is a turn on.

Her hazel green eyes suddenly turned darker.

She placed her hands to my chest then leaned closer to me slowly, She stopped when our face were now only an inch close.

She smells like a champagne with a mixture of vanilla and mint.

I can feel my heart beats more furiously against my chest, my stomach begins to tighten, my breath hitches, a few beads of sweat appeared on my forehead, I can feel my neck, ears and face burning, my throat dries, giving me a goosebumps and a shivers run down my spine.