(Tori's P.O.V.)

When the meet and greet were over, Paul entered the room and called the boys to get ready.

"The 5SOS lads were going to start now, You already know what to do boys!" Paul said then exited the room.

"We're going to our seats now, Break a leg boys!" Gem yelled then pulled My brother's right arm while he's carrying my bag, Aunt Anne and Uncle Robin were chuckling then followed them both.

"Why do they keep on saying break a leg? I don't understand." Ginri asked me with a frown making me and the lads burst into laughter "It's like a good luck baby." I explained making her shrugged

"Okay, Break a leg boys!" Ginri squealed, They thank her then kissed her cheeks making her giggle then hug my side hiding her face.

"You heard the kid." I said then hug the lads and Harry for the last.

"Thanks love." He answered mischievously in a flirty tone making me laugh, An evil scheme popped up in my insane brain then smirk.

You're not the only one who can flirt here.

I leaned closer to him then kissed the left outer corner of his lips making him freeze, I feel something like a freaking sparks ignited through me whole body.

I leaned over his ear, He's breathing unevenly making me smirk even more.

"Just finishing what I've started earlier, That's what you wanted right? Don't worry Curly, My lipstick is a hundred percent smudge proof." I whispered playfully near his ear then chuckled.

I back away then crossed my arms then raised my eyebrows "This is my first time to watch a concert so you better impress us." I said jokingly then patted Harry's right cheek slightly.

"Break a leg baby." I said mischievously with a flirty tone mocking him then winked at him with a devious smirk plastered across my face, with his jaw dropped in shocked, blushing while the lads were laughing like mad.

I walk out of the room with Ginri who's busy playing with her camera while gripping my right pocket behind.

"Tori I place the Polaroid picture of Chase and Gem in here, Wait!" she said I stopped then chuckled, she grab the picture and handed it to me.

I glanced at the photo of Gem and Chase both blushing with their jaw dropped, I laugh then grab my phone at snapped a photo of it as a copy incase my lunatic brother decided to snatch it from Ginri and delete it from her camera.

"Here. I took a photo of it just incase Chase turned into a psychopath." I said jokingly then put it inside her jumper pocket making her laugh.

We walk out of the backstage and spotted Preston, one of their guards, waved at us.

"Come on you two, They're waiting on the front row." Preston said then lead the way, We followed him till we reach the front row where Aunt Anne, Uncle Robin, Chase and Gemma were sitting.

"Thanks Preston." I thanked him then smiled genuinely "Your welcome." He nodded and smiled back genuinely then walk his way back to his spot.

Ginri take the seat in the middle of Gem and Chase, I took the seat beside Gem then leaned my back against her left side making her chuckled.

"My long lost non blood related baby sister." She cooed then pinched my cheeks "Stop!" I whined making her chuckled "Seriously, I missed it whenever you lean against my side girl." She said then hugged my side.