118

(Tori's P.O.V.)

It's already half past 4 in the afternoon and we've already done riding The Incredible Hulk Coaster and Dragon Challenge.

We haven't tried Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls, Jurassic Park River Adventure, and Popeye and Blutos Bilge-Rat Barge yet since where waiting for the staff that we asked for any zip lock bags so we can put our stuffs there here at customer care area.

"Let's try Jurassic first, that's the nearest." I suggested to Haz while pointing over the ride nearby "Sure." he agreed as the staff approached us and handed us each of zip lock bags.

We thanked her as I place my keys, wallet, my small birthday candle and tube of lip balm inside if coming from my pocket then didn't bother to place my phone since I'm using my water and shock proof case, while he put his phone and wallet inside his zip lock bag.

"I just hope Li didn't lose the keys because I swear Paul will get mad." he muttered in amusement making me chuckle as I zip it then pressed out the air and lock it then stuff it inside the left front pocket of my jeans while my phone is on my right.

He did the same to his stuff over his pocket then turn to me and shrugged then lead the way while holding my left hand securely.

We continued while taking photos with my phone from the props on our way till we reach the entrance and the staffs let us in immediately to the express pass.

I put my phone inside my pocket then hopped in the front seat of the ride and take a seat on the end while Haz take a seat on my left and the rest of the passengers joined in.

"Tori! Haz!" I hummed and turn around where it came from and spotted Niall, El, Louis, Liam, and Reese sitting behind us with Chase, Dean, Gem, Lottie, Lou and Lux behind them and some strangers or should I say fans on Harry's right and the rest of the passengers.

"How the?! Oh God, you guys better leave us both alone after this ride." Haz said while glaring at them childishly "We will, don't worry. We'll go to Hogwarts Express after this." Reese said excitedly "That train is wicked!" I gushed not getting over that awesome experience as the staff buckle us up.

"Let's go back here tomorrow Aunt Tori! Go with us!" Lux suggested causing me to chuckle "We will!" I said as the ride started making me turn my attention in front.

"We forgot to bring extra clothes grumpy! Oh my God!" Chase squirmed like an idiot as the water started to splash on us causing us to all burst into fits of laughter "Shut up blondie! You sound so unmanly!" Gem yelled while laughing.

The ride gently gliding past enormous, wondrous beasts when something goes horribly wrong.

We bumped off course and into the restricted Raptor Containment Area, the power to the fences is down and the fake raptors have broken loose.

We ascend into the Environmental Systems Building as cool chaos unfolds around us, the lights went out and the effects making us feel like something is watching us.

Once everything turn dark, a fucking giant T-Rex came in sight making Lux scream while laughing adorably, we suddenly launched down causing us all to scream while I close my eyes tightly as the massive water splashed on us since my eyes were too sensitive to get wet by a not so clean water.

"What on earth, that's it?! They just showered us with a bloody water?!" Louis complained making us all laugh "Ew! The water is bloody?!" Lux squirmed in disgust and innocently causing us to laugh harder till we hopped off of the ride while fully drenched.