86

(Harry's P.O.V.)

"Let's play." She said devilishly then smirk and put our stuffs over the ottoman but she's still holding the bag of frozen strawberries.

She pull out a black 12 side small dice making me chew my lower lip and smirked.

"Game on." I said darkly while smirking as I feel myself getting anticipated.

"Ladies first." I said as she shrugged coolly then throw the sexual dice down and stop "Oh fuck." I breathed out "Strip tease?" She said then crinkle her nose adorably and hopped out of the bed.

She turn off the lights letting the sunlight coming from the glass walls illuminated throughout the closed champagne curtains, she stopped in front of me with her back facing me making me gulped as she started to kick her shoes off and take her tight leggings off slowly.

I bite my lower lip hard as I tried my best to control myself when I realised that she's wearing a black Calvin Klein thong showing a perfect view of her sexy dimples at the bottom of her spine and her ass.

She leaned down pushing her leggings down off of her as a low impatient groan rattled from my throat and feeling myself throbbing at the sight of her.

She pick up her leggings then throw it on the ottoman and turn to me, she pull her pencil off of her pastel pink hair making it cascade down sexily then put the pencil over the night stand and take her glasses off as she place it along with the pencil.

She climb slowly over the bed with her cleavage showing from her sports bra making me groan lowly then she take a seat to her previous spot and handed me the dice.

"Your turn." She said as I grab the dice eagerly causing her to giggle adorably as I rolled it then stop "Dry humping." I said then smirked deviously and push her down to the bed making her squirm as I kick my shoes off and take my pants off eagerly.

"Easy beastie." She muttered teasingly then I position myself on top of her and look straight into her eyes darkly while biting my lower lip.

I pushed my hips down to her then pin her wrists above her against the bed and started to rolled my hips slowly against her clothed core as I groan in relief.

"F-fuck." She moan loudly while giggling adorably and breathing heavily as I chuckle shakily then grind harder causing her to arch her back sexily with her mouth slightly agape and her eyes straight to mine.

"Enjoying your game gorgeous?" I moan asking as I rock my hips in a torturously hard and slow pace making her moan repeatedly.

"Very." She whispered deviously as I lean down and push my tongue over her left clothed breast causing her to gasp and arch her back with her head firmly against the bed.

I suck her through the fabric making her look down to me with a frustration radiating through her while moaning hotly as a smirk tugged on my lips and bite her gently causing her to moan loudly, I did the same to her right as she watched me intently.

"Haz!" She moan with her legs starting to shake signalling that she's close as I feel my core burning and ready to let go any time, I continue to move then didn't dare to change my pace.

"Your turn darling." I groan then let go of her before we even reach our high making her growl in frustration then sit up and roll the dice immediately.

"Blow job." I read then smirk victoriously as she groan and popped a frozen strawberry to her mouth, she climbed off of the bed and kneel down the floor then motion for me to come closer with her right index finger while eating.