57

(Harry's P.O.V.)

I sighed deeply when I feel her fingertips playing with my hair gently, I tugged her close then snuggled my head against her side.

I heard her giggled making me smile then open my eyes trying to adjust my sight and looked up to her, I noticed that she's now leaning her upper body over the headboard and I'm hugging her thighs and snuggling against her waist.

She's now wearing my black and red Manchester United tee shirt that looks so big for her, tucked in her red high waist jean shorts, plain black knee high fuzzy sock, with her necklace hanging on her neck and black cord bracelet over her left wrist.

Half of her hair is now tied in a messy top knot bun and the other half were cascaded down to both of the side of her neck without her glasses.

"Good morning." She said then chuckled, I palmed my face then sit up beside her "Good morning gorgeous." I greeted then tugged her close against my chest and hugged her tight making her squirmed when I kissed the right crook of her neck.

"You can still walk after what I did to you last night?" I asked in disbelief with my voice a bit raspy causing her laugh and tugged my hair slightly causing me to groan "You dork." She muttered while laughing then hit my stomach with her left elbow slightly making me grunt lowly and chuckled.

"I need to go to the university to grab an application form and pass my requirements before 12 and straight to the café to finish the murals." She said trying to free out of my grip "No." I whined causing her to laugh "I already did you mercilessly good last night right? You're supposed to not be able to walk for long." I groaned in annoyance earning a slapped on my head with her right hand making me wince.

"I baked chocolate muffins for you, I used some of the truffles to make it and it's already quarter to ten in the Sunday morning." She said then chuckled, I smiled goofily then peck on her lips making her crinkle her nose adorably and giggle.

"I swear I'm the luckiest." I said then kissed both of her cheeks "Can I go with you? Please?" I asked childishly causing her to laugh and nodded her head 'yes' making me grin happily, I climb out of the bed and grab my stuffs from the nightstand then slipped on my slippers.

I run my way to the door then open it "I love you!" I yelled then heard her laugh while I go straight to my room, I throw my stuff over the bed and entered the bathroom.

I stripped and put my dirty clothes inside the hamper then take a quick cold shower, I grab my towel then wrapped it around my torso and start brushing my teeth and stuff.

I walked out then go across my closet and grab my black Calvin Klein boxers, plain black tank top, black and red Manchester United varsity jacket, black cargo shorts, and white socks.

I put it all on then grab my black Nike running shoes and slipped it on, I wear my black strapped wristwatch over my left wrist then snatched my phone, keys and wallet and put it in my pockets.

I grab my black snapback and Ray ban sunglasses then walked out of my room and run my way to the hallway and downstairs.

I entered the kitchen and noticed that she's now sitting over the stool while braiding some pieces of her hair, with her red Nike rubber shoes on, black jacket tied around her waist and her red and black Manchester United snap back over the island beside her black Michael Kors leather backpack.

I walk my way and take a seat beside her, I grab one of the fancy looking muffins over the plate and started eating it.

"Uhmm, this is awesome." I complimented honestly making her shrugged and chuckled then I continue devouring it.