13

(Harry's P.O.V.)

An insane idea popped up in my mind when we were about to walk out.

"Aren't you going to wear your beanie and sunglasses?" Tori asked me with a frown on her face.

"Nope." I smirked evilly then placed my beanie behind my pocket, She shrugged and smirked.

I don't care anymore whether they recognized me in here or not.

"Bye Uncle Carl!" Me and Tori said in unison making him chuckled "Bye kids." Uncle Carl answered.

I grab the envelope from her hands then hold her left hand and intertwined our fingers again. I'm enjoying the feeling of holding her hands like we actually are a real couple. I opened the door then we both walk out of the office.

I'm a bit surprised when she fixed my hair absentmindedly making me smile goofily at her.

"Lead the way M'lady." I said making her chuckled, I glance around the room and saw some of her coworkers were staring at us with wide eyes, I just shrugged them off then followed her as she leads the way to the storage room while I'm holding her left hand.

We walk passed the table of Uncle Carl's secretary who's staring at us in shock making me smirk.

We stopped in front of the storage room then entered.

"Well, I still have a few stocks of papers but I think it isn't enough." Tori said then shrugged "How many packs?" I asked "I need three, 100 pieces each pack so yeah." She answered coolly

She grab a long straw lace from the drawer while I grab three thick packs of papers then helped her tied it securely.

"Hey, I'll carry it. Don't complain." I said then carry the packs of animation papers, with the help of the lace, easily on my left hand. She grab the envelope from my right then hold it with her right hand.

"What a gentleman, Thank you." She said playfully making me chuckled "Anytime M'lady." I answered playing along. I grab her left hand again then we walk out of the storage room then but I stopped.

"Where are we going next?" I asked her "I need to go buy a new set of mechanical pencils, Art supplies store probably. Is that okay?" She asked making me shrugged "I already told you Tori, As long as I'm with you." I said then smiled

"You're so cheesy you know?" She said jokingly rolling her eyes making me chuckled "And you love it" I said playfully while wiggling my eyebrows "Of course." She answered then smirk making me groan.

She seriously needs to stop smirking, What the fuck.

I couldn't help it but pulled her then leaned closer to her right ear "Stop smirking love." I growled lowly making her chuckled "Fine pervert." She said, I leaned away.

She's now grinning making me raise my eyebrows and smiled at her.

We both sauntered away from the storage room then saw Uncle Carl's secretary who's staring with resentment and scowl at Tori making me chuckled in amusement.

Unbelievable, This girl seriously needs to respect the niece of her boss if she doesn't want to be jobless. The way she stares at Tori makes me want to yell at her to stop, but I won't, I still have a respect to myself and to her.

It's obvious that she's always picking on Tori, The way Tori gripped my hand tightly earlier, She's trying so hard not to punch her straight in face.