39

(Harry's P.O.V.)

"Yes, Haz. She's drinking way too much, But she said it herself that you're acting a lot more worse than her brother!" Gem yelled at me.

We're both arguing here inside the kitchen while Reese and the lads walk out and decided to play movies in the living room.

"I'm just worried about her Gem! Don't you get it? She couldn't even walk when she drinks beer too much the day you guys go to her parents house!" I groaned in annoyance.

"Harry, You just fucking scolded her like a child in front of us. She's not overreacting! Even I will get pissed off if my boyfriend taunted me like that infront of his older sibling, my cousin and new friends! Don't you get it?!" she yelled in frustration then mocked me in the end making me shut up.

I suddenly feel so fucking guilty for scolding Tori in front of them.

"And now you look like a lost puppy, That's right idiot! Feel guilty! Next time you better think about her feelings first before you act like a father who's scolding your child! She's not just your girlfriend for fuck's sake! She's our Tori! To be honest with you, I'm your own sister but I literally wanted to beat the shit out of you when she reacted like that and how you pissed her off!" Gem gritted then flicks my forehead hard, I winced then swatted her hand away.

"Don't let this night pass by without apologising to her you dimwit, You know it's not fascinating back when she treated us all coldly before because those fucking twats were trying to manipulate her like she's a toy  before! I'm going to kick you where the sun don't shine bright on you if you fucked up again, I don't wanna lose my non blood related baby sister just because my own brother attempted to tell her what to do and pissed her off! Now get the fuck out and follow her you idiot!" she boomed then walk straight in front of the dishwasher and turn it on.

I sighed deeply then walk out of the kitchen, Reese pointed at the door for backyard.

"I saw her at the hammock, She's already sleeping there." she said while chuckling, I nodded thankfully then walk upstairs.

I entered her room and go straight to her bed, I grab the duvet and rolled it.

I exited her room then walk to mine and brush my teeth, I exited and walk back downstairs.

"Where are you guys sleeping?" I asked them all "I'll sleep with Gem, The lads will occupy the other room." Reese said then shrugged "Okay." I nodded "You wouldn't bother to carry her upstairs?" Niall asked.

"Yeah, She's already sleeping there and I don't want to interrupt her sleep. I'll just lay beside her, I noticed that every time I sleep beside her for the past few days, I didn't get any of my nightmares from our past and either her." I said honestly then breath deeply "Oh, That's good to know mate." Liam said then smile genuinely

He knows everything since I always tell him my history about her and my nightmares.

I smiled and nodded back at him "Good night." I said to them dismissively.

I sauntered my way out of her house through the backyard.

I saw her sleeping peacefully down the hammock while cuddling up with the pillow and the curtain is opened, A song 'You and Me by The Lifehouse' were playing from her phone above the small black wooden table near the hammock along with her wallet and keys.

I chuckled then make my way to her, I spotted an empty bottle of beer with the empty pack of gummy bears inside on the ground beside her slippers. I sighed then pick it up and walk to the mini bar and place it inside the case.