119

(Harry's P.O.V.)

I'm all cleaned up and change in a clean pair of black Calvin Klein boxers, black viscose twill Saint Laurent signature Yves collar button down long sleeve shirt, jet black skinny jeans, black ankle socks and Saint Laurent chestnut leather Chelsea boots that I manage to found from the wardrobe.

I grab my black Burberry Prorsum quilted leather biker jacket that I found from the wardrobe too.

I just pushed my curls on the side and check my appearance from the mirror then rolled my sleeves up, I walked out of Nialler's suite then crossed the hallway and was about to enter my supposed to be room but stopped when Tori sauntered to the hallway from the lift.

"I just placed my stuffs back down to my car, I'll never trust you with shopping or choosing my clothes you dork." she muttered then pushed her hair back as I continued to scan her.

"I wasn't really expecting for you to actually wear that dress." I said amusement and awe because she usually wears dark shades clothes that makes her look intimidating and classy.

The maxi dress she's currently wearing fits her perfectly and making her naturally light tanned skin highlighted by it and at the same time still looks classy but less intimidating.

"Do I have a choice?" she asked with sarcasm then stopped in front of me as I notice that she doesn't have a makeup on same as earlier today but her hair is naturally cascaded down and a scent of jasmine lingering in the air coming from her.

"You look stunning as always." I complimented eyeing her from head to toe causing her to blush still not used on taking compliments.

"Geez, just lend me that jacket please." she said attempting to grab the jacket from me but I raised it up away from her making her growl lowly "Stop using your height against me! Seriously!" she yelled causing me to laugh as she tiptoed trying as I tiptoed too.

"You are so mean, first the chocolate chili, then that Fearfall, this freaking dress that's making me look too girly and now this? What else?" she muttered then rolled her eyes and crossed her arms while standing properly as I did too.

"Oh, so this is a battle of list that proves who's the meaner? You're meaner, I have a long list to state all over again." I said seriously making her look up to me and smirked deviously as I feel myself getting turn on immediately.

"Sure, recite it all you want. As if it'll change anything." she said then shrugged and snatched the jacket from me quickly as she put it on making it look over size to her but still manage to pull it of perfectly.

"My gift?" she asked cheekily with both of her palms laid in front of me jokingly as I laid my own hands above her palms and smirk "There, feel free to do whatever you want." I said playfully causing her to groaned with fake disappointment.

"I shouldn't have expected way too much, I am very disappointed." she said dramatically making us both burst into fits of laughter "I have a real gift for you, but it's in the villa back to your room." I said seriously as she hummed and nodded her head.

"Okay, I'm not really expecting to receive anything." she said and smile beautifully with her hazel green eyes appearing more greener then was about to let go of my hands but I quickly tugged her close.

I trapped her against the wall and lean down then crashed my lips against her passionately causing her to chuckle against my lips and move along in sync then wrapped her arms around my neck as I hold her hips securely.

"Did you hear a sound of loud blow dryer earlier?" she asked muttering making me hummed 'no' then deepened the kiss as I feel myself getting anticipated "That's because the rooms here are soundproof." she muttered cheekily causing a smirk to tugged on my lips against hers.