83

(Harry's P.O.V.)

The lads are now out back to their places and Aunt Marie is going to take a quick hour flight with mum back in Manchester before she go straight up to L.A. with their private jet and it's already 11:12 in the evening.

We're now clean up while I'm sitting at the couch and we're watching a rerun of Spongebob on telly wearing a pair of gray sweatpants and white socks.

Chase is now wearing a blue football sweatpants, Dean is wearing a red basketball shorts while Gem is sitting beside CC wearing a gray tee shirt dress and white knee high fuzzy socks and Reese is wearing a green crop top and black spandex.

"Who on earth replace my shampoo and conditioner with a fucking tinted hair bleach!" Tori screeched barging in making us turn to her, my eyes widen and my jaw dropped in awe while the rest of them have a same expression as mine.

She's wearing a black knee length oversized sweatshirt dress with white skulls printed all over it, grey fleece long sleeves and wide neckline showing her tattooed collarbones, rainbow coloured knee high fuzzy socks with her glasses on and her hair.

It's pastel pink from roots to tips.

"Holy shit." I breathed out in awestruck then all of us burst into fits of laughter while she growled in rage with her eyes in a deep shade of forest emerald green due to her pastel pink hair.

"Who the fuck did this?" She growled again with her jaw clenching and breathing heavily "I'm sure that it's not me." I said with my hands raised up defensively "Me too." Gem said then shrugged "Me three." Reese said then chuckle while staring at her in awe.

"I certainly did not!" Dean said causing us to turn to Chase who have a frown on his face  "Not me! I'm with Gem and Dean the whole time! Louis and Nialler are the last persons that I saw near the door of your room!" He said defensively as she grab her phone then contact someone.

"Horan." She growled darkly as Gem and Reese approached her and check on her hair.

"It's Tommo, not me!" Niall squirmed from the line then Tori ended the call immediately and contact some one again.

"Just make sure that this is a temporary hair dye or I'll fucking shave off your hair Tomlinson!" She yelled in frustration and fisted her pastel pink hair then glared at her strands.

"Tadah! It'll last for a month Mckenzie!" Louis yelled childishly then burst into fits of laughter.

"You are so fucking dead, you lunatic." She muttered darkly then ended the call and tuck her phone in her pocket.

"Pastel pink suits you well bitch, it's making your eyes turn in a deep shade of forest emerald green and compliments your skin really well you know." Reese said in awe.

"I'll dye my hair in mermaid pastel blue and purple tonight, I have some hair dye kit with me." Gem said excitedly causing us to stare at her in disbelief "Me too!" Reese cheered then they both run out.

Tori's eyes widen and blushed furiously when she caught me staring at her intently making me smirked as she squirm then rushed out causing Chase and Dean to laugh hysterically.

"Hey! Where are you going nerdy?!" I yelled playfully then stood up and followed her behind leaving Dean and Chase, she squirmed then entered her room and slam the door shut.

I chuckle then open the door and enter the room, I close the door then locked it and saw the door of her closet locked.

"Tori." I called knocking the door as I heard her squirm through the intercom "No!" She yelled as I chuckle then walk my way in the room and headed straight to the door on the right side.