133

(Tori's P.O.V.)

I woke up when I feel a warm body radiating and snuggled up on my right side making me groan lowly and open my eyes then spotted Haz with his front smacked down and her right forearm hanging loosely over my waist.

I feel all of my blood rushed up to my face when I realized that I'm still bare and naked then glanced over the clock and noticed that it's only 6:16 in the Thursday morning.

I carefully crawled off the bed to not wake him up but feeling my leg a bit weak but manage to stand up properly then I grab the towel and robe on the floor, I sauntered my way to the bathroom and take a quick warm shower.

I did my stuffs then headed out of the bathroom with my robe around me and entered walk in closet silently.

I started to scan my drawer then pick up my black Alexander Wang Silk Satin Triangle Bralette with stretch spaghetti strap detail and thick bottom band with ruche hook corset closure and adjustable bra strap detailing.

I slipped it on with my black mismatched Calvin Klein knickers, black high waist skinny jeans, black ankle socks and black Saint Laurent velvet 40mm Chelsea boots with silver leopard prints on it.

I grab my black and housecheck Burberry Check Wool and Cashmere Blanket Poncho with my initials 'VLM' monogrammed in black on the bottom right corner of it.

I carefully slipped it on then started to put some light peachy makeup and spray my usual perfume.

I put on my silver Swatch wristwatch and my matching bracelet over my left wrist, silver ear cuffs on my piercings and started to blow dry my hair.

"Victoria!" I heard Haz called like a father scolding his child causing me to stifle a laugh then finished my hair as I tied it up in a high messy bun and unplugged the blow dryer.

I walk out of the closet and spotted him sitting on the bed with his back against the headboard and the messy duvet draped dangerously low over his torso.

"What?" I asked as I grab my phone, wallet and keys then slipped it inside my pockets "Where are you going?" he asked looking like a lost child as I stifle a laugh at his expression.

"Out." I said in a deadpan acting as if I'm treating him coldly as I saw him buy my act when he dropped his jaw "Hey, is there something wrong?" he asked immediately with his bedroom voice as he cleared his throat.

"Yeah." I answered shortly as I grab my laptop on the side along with my charger and USB "Then tell me." he said with a tone of panic "I'm going to my doctor for a check up because I've been noticing that I'm eating way too much this past few days and feeling nauseas and stuffs." I muttered acting but the 'eating way too much' part is true anyways.

"Holy shit, stop taking your meds!" he said with a tone of excitement and seriousness making my eyes widen and dropped my jaw as he misinterpret it.

"I've been noticing that you're eating way too much but it's in your nature by the ways, but the nauseas and stuffs are something!" he said with the same tone as I grab the pillow and hit it on his head hard to knock out some sense to this mad fuck.

"What the hell are you talking about?! I was just acting! Geez!" I yelled in horror earning a glare from him "That is not funny Tori! That's a serious matter!" he scolded with his arms crossed.

"I have no idea what you're talking about dork." I said then rolled my eyes and walk back in to closet as I placed my laptop above the vanity table and turn it on to check my emails.

I frown when I realized that there something odd from the wallpaper as I spotted an old picture of Gem, Chase, Haz and I when we're younger from the tree house with paints splattered on our shirts and faces while all grinning at the camera.