61

(Harry's P.O.V.)

"Your heart is beating abnormally fast dork." She muttered then giggle and hide her face against my chest and her forearms.

"Your fault nerdy." I groaned while I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and she giggle again.

"Did I satisfy your drunk self last night with my honest answer boyfriend?" she asked cheekily then look up to me causing me to laugh "The most honest answer that I've ever heard from you girlfriend, I'm very satisfied but you nearly gave me a heart attack though." I said while laughing making her laugh too.

I tugged her up then pull her nape down with my right hand and crash my lips against her passionately with her forearms over my chest and my left arm around her exposed waist while running my thumb gently in circles against her soft skin.

"Oh fuck! I told you! We should have knock the door first bitch!" I heard Liam yelled in horror making us both stop and turn to the door showing Reese and Liam who are staring at us in wide eyes.

"Don't you even know what the word 'privacy' means?" I groaned in annoyance but still didn't let go of Tori "The whole gang is downstairs at the backyard and we bring food, I have spare keys remember?" Reese said smugly then raised her keys.

I flipped her off with my right middle finger then rolled over and trapped Tori down to the bed, I hover above her making her squirmed and I pinned her wrist above her head and her eyes widen.

I winked at her cheekily to play along making her smirk deviously then raised her eyebrows for me to carry on, I crashed my lips against hers roughly and a moan rattled from my throat without giving any fuck about them watching us.

"Are you fucking serious?!" I heard Reese yelled in horror making me chuckle then I trailed my lips down to Tori's jugular and sucked her skin making her moan loudly.

She suddenly push me away making me groan over the lost of contact then put on her glasses and she walk her way to them without giving a care even if she's only wearing her bra top and fitted jean shorts, she stopped in front of Reese then snatched the spare keys away from her hands.

"Now you don't have the keys! Tahdah!" she cheered childishly making Reese's jaw dropped while Liam and I laugh hysterically, she throw it to me while I catch it swiftly with my right hand and put it inside her drawer.

"If you wanna do what we were about to do, that's the other room. I don't have any condoms here though, do you have one there babe?" She asked me smugly then crossed her arms making them stare at her in horror.

I smirked then grab my wallet from my pocket and grab one of the silver foil that I've been keeping since the day I babysit her then walk my way to Liam.

"I bought this at the convenience store the day that I've decided to babysit her since I was hoping for something to happen so bad and it really did, but she's on pill making it a whole lot fun and extreme so technically I don't need this really." I said honestly and bluntly then grab Li's right hand and gave it to him causing him to jaw dropped and his eyes widen while blushing.

"Hope it fits you well and be careful not to tear it mate, I hope you like strawberry flavor bitch." I said cheekily then smirked evilly while both of them were frozen and blushing on their spots with their jaws dropped in horror, I push them both out and slammed the door shut and locked it.

Tori and I burst into fits of laughter while we were both leaning against the door.

"Are you serious about the reason behind that condom?!" She asked in disbelief making me laugh even more "Yes, I was really hoping for it you know!" I said defensively earning a slap on my chest while both of us were laughing hysterically.